Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

Just now, Hyun. said:

i hate accidents except when we went from first place to last, uh huh

5t7Ppv5.gif

We could leave the Christmas lights up until New Year's Eve...

5t7Ppv5.gif

This is our place, we make dumb rules...

5t7Ppv5.gif

42 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Gimme YNTCD

All right, everyone, first I would like to thank you for showing interest to participate and getting all of you this quick wasn't something I anticipated, so I am really glad we managed this. bey13

Now, the ROUND ONE can start rolling. bey7

giphy.gif

As all of you are probably aware, Taylor was bragging  ( or at least constantly stating ) about the fact how she put out an album with more songs on it than ever before. Of course, she only had standard edition in mind, since that statement is quite false when it comes to deluxe editions of some of her previous albums. jj2 Turns out, she had nothing to brag about since the album could definitely be slaughtered and ME! would still have to be there ( but this is where I stop "trolling", but still ). jj5 Also, it turns out that was bad news for all of you playing. So, why choose one person to jeopardize everyone right at the start when we can make the game as inclusive as possible? Eventually, taking into consideration how crowded the place is at the moment, in this very first round, I will ask each and everyone of you to name a song you want out. 

Keep in mind to always copy-paste the list from the post above yours, so the rounds go smoothly, please and thank you. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.