Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

Oh my gosh sorry loves! 

1. ME! - Daenerys

2. It's Nice To Have a Friend - Freaky Prince

3. London Boy - fab 

4. ME! - Eclipsa

5. ME! - millitanthomo 

6. ME! - CHOKE

7. ME! - Divine

8. ME! - chris

9. ME! - DW

10. London Boy - RepuTAYtion

11. London Boy - Fletch

12. ME! - Hylia

13. London Boy - Aquamarine

14. Paper Rings - Hyun.

15. I Forgot That You Existed- CharnyBoy

16. ME! - Lover

17. ME! - Liam

18. It's Nice To Have a Friend - Venus XCX

3 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Oh my gosh sorry loves! 

1. ME! - Daenerys

2. It's Nice To Have a Friend - Freaky Prince

3. London Boy - fab 

4. ME! - Eclipsa

5. ME! - millitanthomo 

6. ME! - CHOKE

7. ME! - Divine

8. ME! - chris

9. ME! - DW

10. London Boy - RepuTAYtion

11. London Boy - Fletch

12. ME! - Hylia

13. London Boy - Aquamarine

14. Paper Rings - Hyun.

15. I Forgot That You Existed- CharnyBoy

16. ME! - Lover

17. ME! - Liam

18. It's Nice To Have a Friend - Venus XCX

LEGEND RETURNS

80Vlg5v.gif

It's nice to have members who vote, that's for sure. jj2 Let's start by thanking all of you for sharing this valuable data regarding which song is the automatic outsider right at the start. Our first round revealed which one should be out of the game and, unsurprisingly and a bit predictably, that is ME! with 10 votes. You really couldn't spell @Aquamarinewithout ME. Thanks for playing and keep in mind to get on board during the finale of the game. bey7

But this round was also a quest for our first Head of Household. And it turns out we actually got 4 of them. Every song that was mentioned during the voting in the first round, but ultimately survived gets HoH status and those songs are I Forgot That You Existed, Paper Rings, London Boy and It's Nice To Have A Friend. This means I will have to ask @CHOKE, @RepuTAYtion, @Liam and @DW to send me one song they would like to put up for eviction in the next round. Keep in my mind that these 4 mentioned songs can't be nominated and you can only nominate different songs. ( No worries about that though, since I will be creating group PM for this occasion ). jj2

Now, as we wait for the nominations to roll in, let's enjoy in the idea of round two being potentially real battlefield. jj5

13 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

All right, but @CHOKE do you possibly have PMs turned off or something since it says you can't receive messages? 

Never mind. I managed. brit15

All right, the PM is set. I expect your nominations to start coming in. jj2

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.