Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

Just now, Divine said:

I was literally FORCED to choose Daylight or Cruel Summer omg this false narrative... swifties truly are snakes

80Vlg5v.gif

I would share the PMs, but that is against the rules. Otherwise people would see how you wanted both Cruel Summer and Daylight out.

80Vlg5v.gif

You even threatened to leave the game, but we found common ground when you told me that you could go with Daylight as that one collected more votes previously.

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I would share the PMs, but that is against the rules. Otherwise people would see how you wanted both Cruel Summer and Daylight out.

80Vlg5v.gif

You even threatened to leave the game, but we found common ground when you told me that you could go with Daylight as that one collected more votes previously.

80Vlg5v.gif

the exposé OH WOW

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

80Vlg5v.gif

80Vlg5v.gif

I’ve broken forum rules in this thread before and I’ll do it again!! I’m INNOCENT!

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I’ve broken forum rules in this thread before and I’ll do it again!! I’m INNOCENT!

80Vlg5v.gif

We are dealing with an outlaw. I am sure that you broke either 10 rules or 10 people will hit report button and ban you. Afterlight, here she comes.

80Vlg5v.gif

Just now, Ghostface said:

We are dealing with an outlaw. I am sure that you broke either 10 rules or 10 people will hit report button and ban you. Afterlight, here she comes.

80Vlg5v.gif

Just now, Divine said:

I nominated, told Ghostface to get a job, he shaded afterglow. That’s our PM! The lies stop TODAY !!

80Vlg5v.gif

y'all better get ready for an Afterban 

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I nominated, told Ghostface to get a job, he shaded afterglow. That’s our PM! The lies stop TODAY !! #HannahIsInnocent #SaveAfterglow

80Vlg5v.gif

Would anyone believe a person who PROUDLY claimed she had broken numerous rules?

80Vlg5v.gif

1. Paper Rings - Hyun.

2. I Forgot That You Existed - Eclipsa

3. I Forgot That You Existed - Chris

4. I Forgot That You Existed - Freaky Prince

5. I Forgot That You Existed - Hylia

1. Paper Rings - Hyun.

2. I Forgot That You Existed - Eclipsa

3. I Forgot That You Existed - Chris

4. I Forgot That You Existed - Freaky Prince

5. I Forgot That You Existed - Hylia

6. I Forgot That You Existed - Fletch