Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

1. You Need To Calm Down - Freaky Prince

2. I Think He Knows - Hyun.

3. You Need To Calm Down - Divine

4. I Think He Knows - Fletch

5. I Think He Knows- Eclipsa

6. I Think He Knows -RepuTAYtion 

7. I Think He Knows - Daenerys

8. I Think He Knows - DW

9. You Need To Calm Down - Venus XCX

10. You Need to Calm Down- CharnyBoy

8. I Think He Knows - DW

11. You Need To Calm Down - fab iggy1 

8. I Think He Knows - DW

11. You Need To Calm Down - fab 

12. I Think He Knows - Liam

8. I Think He Knows - DW

12. I Think He Knows - Liam

13. You Need to Calm Down - Chris

8. I Think He Knows - DW

12. I Think He Knows - Liam

13. You Need to Calm Down - Chris

14. I Think He Knows - Lover

And now we have gotten to the finish line of round four. I am glad you are still here, playing and voting and thanks for that. jj2

It turns out we weren't sure what the outcome of all of this would be until last vote. There were conditions for a possible tie, but the last vote decided that I Think He Knows managed to collect more votes ( 8 ) for staying further in the game. 

You Need To Calm Down was close to the stay, but fell short, because two less players decided to stand with it thus receiving 6 votes. I thank @Chris Morlock for deciding to play this and expect him during the last round of voting and hope he would get on board with more twisted and confusing Big Brother's games. jj5 

Now, let's start with the obvious. Since I Think He Knows prevailed in last round, that gives @Fletch HoH status. Well, since many of the players weren't sure about its stay in the previous round, Fletch will have interesting decision to make. I Think He Knows is the 6th song on the album; 6 people weren't here for I Think He Knows's stay in the game, so I will ask Fletch to choose one song that he wants as first nominee. The second nominee will have to be a song six songs away OR six before the chosen song depending on primary nominee's position on the album. But that's not everything: if chosen nominee is somewhere in the middle section on the album and there are six songs both before and after it ( that are still in the game of course ), we will have three songs competing in next round. Fletch, please PM your chosen song and the second and even possibly third nominee. 

We had to adress our satanist Lord somehow in the game after all and all these 6s manifesting themselves now are right opportunity. jj5

Рез�л�а� �лика за taylor swift satanist gif

While we wait for Fletch's decision, let's enjoy @Freaky Prince's and @Chris Morlock's passive-agressive and snarky remarks. jj2

26 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And now we have gotten to the finish line of round four. I am glad you are still here, playing and voting and thanks for that. jj2

It turns out we weren't sure what the outcome of all of this would be until last vote. There were conditions for a possible tie, but the last vote decided that I Think He Knows managed to collect more votes ( 8 ) for staying further in the game. 

You Need To Calm Down was close to the stay, but fell short, because two less players decided to stand with it thus receiving 6 votes. I thank @Chris Morlock for deciding to play this and expect him during the last round of voting and hope he would get on board with more twisted and confusing Big Brother's games. jj5 

Now, let's start with the obvious. Since I Think He Knows prevailed in last round, that gives @Fletch HoH status. Well, since many of the players weren't sure about its stay in the previous round, Fletch will have interesting decision to make. I Think He Knows is the 6th song on the album; 6 people weren't here for I Think He Knows's stay in the game, so I will ask Fletch to choose one song that he wants as first nominee. The second nominee will have to be a song six songs away OR six before the chosen song depending on primary nominee's position on the album. But that's not everything: if chosen nominee is somewhere in the middle section on the album and there are six songs both before and after it ( that are still in the game of course ), we will have three songs competing in next round. Fletch, please PM your chosen song and the second and even possibly third nominee. 

Moving on to the ROUND FIVE

We will again forget about dual match-ups for a moment as @Fletch's first nominee ( Londong Boy ) produced two more songs to be in danger of eviction. And what a peculiar combination of candidates at that. jj2

Options this time time around are The Archer vs. London Boy vs. It's Nice To Have A Friend.

Get back to vote for a song you want to eliminate.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.