Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

Welp I guess this is it 

1. Paper Rings - Lover

2. Paper Rings - Daenerys

3. Paper Rings - Hylia

4. Paper Rings - Hyun.

5. Paper Rings - CharnyBoy

6. The Archer - Freaky Prince

7. Paper Rings- Eclipsa

8. The Archer - RepuTAYtion 

undefined

1. Paper Rings - Lover

2. Paper Rings - Daenerys

3. Paper Rings - Hylia

4. Paper Rings - Hyun.

5. Paper Rings - CharnyBoy

6. The Archer - Freaky Prince

7. Paper Rings- Eclipsa

8. The Archer - RepuTAYtion 

9. The Archer - fab 

Hello guys. I apologize for being late with posting next round ( the second time ). It's just these couple of days were hectic in every possible regard, so I couldn't be present and fully update information for next round. I realize it's not a big deal, but since I keep making people vote every time in full and etc. I guess I could also try to provide similar example as much as I can. jj2

So, we are beginning this with sadder part first and that includes @RepuTAYtion not marrying his significant other with Paper Rings as 6 players ( 2/3rds of this voting cycle ) decided it was time for ultimate shredding. Thank you for taking time to play this game with us and for participating fully everytime ( which is also case for every other member including both evicted and those that are still playing though, at least so far ). jj2 You will be joining us in the final match-up though. Soon enough. jj5

On the other hand, The Archer collected 3 poisonous arrows. 

But what we have here and at last? Miss Americana & The @Freaky Prince joining Afterglow, Daylight and The Archer for receiving 0 votes against its stay during the course of one round. So, our new HoH is pretty evident form that fact alone. As you had chance to see throughout previous rounds, whenever there were more songs competing for further stay in the game, the song that received biggest favor from all of you got HoH status on lock. Its respective member then always had a chance to determine fate of other surviving songs in one way or another. ( Well, except when London Boy managed to settle unbothered and rest, because Daylight got automatically nominated in one of the rounds and even though it hadn't been planned that way, it was twist on its own. jj5 )

Considering how much Freaky Prince enjoys these parts before actual rounds start and the way everything unfolds, he won't miss a chance for getting interesting task. jj2 The Archer got a little bit wounded during the ninth round, but still survived. Well now, Freaky Prince has two options: 

• he can choose The Archer - @Eclipsa as his colleague in putting up nominations and if he chooses this, Eclipsa will have right to nominate one song, while Freaky Prince will have to choose two more songs (this will be done via group PM, which I will be creating if HoH goes with this option );
  • or he can choose to nominate The Archer again while coming up with two other songs to put up for eviction, but bear in mind that The Archer will be gatekeeping songs that are above it thus those being unavaliable to be nominated.

Please, send me a PM stating which decision you want to make and we will then proceed from there. 

Hello again. Beginning of the second half of the game has started rolling out with ROUND TEN and with a twist within a twist apparently. jj2

@Freaky Prince, as a new HoH, decided in The Archer's favor making @Eclipsa his partner in setting and completing nominations table. Considering the other scenario would have The Archer nominated again while all songs above it were safe, there won't be actually talk about any of the gatekeeping further more. Quite contrary. Both Heartbreak @Freaky Prince and Archer prepared more than arrows for their hunt and race after three new nominees. And it turned out they had nominated songs Archer would have spared and sacrificed himself for had he had been nominated again. Yes, that's correct, gates, that were keeping everything north of The Archer safe, have been broken. 

So, that means you will consider Cruel Summer, Lover and The Man in this match-up

while giving vote to the song you want out!

1. Cruel Summer - Hylia

2. Cruel Summer - Hyun.

3. Cruel Summer - Daenerys

4. The Man - CharnyBoy

5. Cruel Summer - Divine

6. The Man - fab 

7. The Man- Eclipsa

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL

2 hours ago, Eclipsa said:

1. Cruel Summer - Hylia

2. Cruel Summer - Hyun.

4. The Man - CharnyBoy

5. Cruel Summer - Divine

6. The Man - fab 

7. The Man- Eclipsa

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL

HoHs don't vote, but you reminded me of one missing vote - @Loverjj2

1. Cruel Summer - Hylia

2. Cruel Summer - Hyun.

4. The Man - CharnyBoy

5. Cruel Summer - Divine

6. The Man - fab 

28 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

HoHs don't vote, but you reminded me of one missing vote - @Loverjj2

1. Cruel Summer - Hylia

2. Cruel Summer - Hyun.

4. The Man - CharnyBoy

5. Cruel Summer - Divine

6. The Man - fab 

nnnnn forgot that lol

1. Cruel Summer - Hylia

2. Cruel Summer - Hyun.

4. The Man - CharnyBoy

5. Cruel Summer - Divine

6. The Man - fab 

7. The Man - Lover

Both songs are overrated but The Man is one of the most generic things she’s ever done rip3 poor Cruel Bummer

Well, if we go by the calendar strictly, it's still summer. At least for about one more week. jj2 And such a summer bummer as well, especially for Cruel Summer that received the biggest blow with 4 votes that decided to out it. We part ways with @fab at the moment while being thankful and glad he decided to be part of this game in the first place. Stay around long enough to get your part in the final.

The Man was the other song that completed this tight fight, because it didn't manage to find favor with 3 other vote(r)s.

All that noise while Lover was basking in the approval of all remaining players. Congratulations to @Hyun. - new HoH in charge. Before we get to the center of nominations part, we can't fail to observe all these 3s and 4s manifesting themselves. 4:3 was the proportion of votes in previous round. Lover and The Man are the 3rd and 4th song on the album respectively. Three add four is equal to seven. There are also seven songs left in the game besides Lover. ( Oh, I remember the time @Freaky Prince lashed out at me for voting billion times, but "only" seven songs got evicted up until that point. I remember it all too well. cry8 ) 

So now, Hyun. will be presented with options which will navigate process of getting nominee songs.

• First route to that is that he will have to pick 4 songs he would like to put up for eviction. However, not all of them can be nominated instantly. He will have to put those songs in randomizer and in order they are on the album and the two songs that are placed at #3 and #4 will be nominated. Keep in mind that you will have right to decide to spare or to include The Man to those two nominated songs as the third nominee ( provided you didn't include it in the top four possible nominee list in the first place )
  • Second route requires The Man - @Daenerys to be included in the whole process. If he goes this way, both of them will have to put all the remaining songs in randomizer ( exlcuding Lover and The Man ) in order they are on the album. The songs that get placed at #3 and #4 on both of their lists will be considered as nominee songs in next round with only two of them being eventually nominated. The discussion will be aided by the fact that between the songs that are placed at #3 on both of their lists, Hyun. will have more weight in deciding which #3 will be put in the ring. This also applies for songs that are placed at #4 on both of their lists as Daenerys will be the one who will be the one to give an edge to certain #4 ( This is only if they encounter possible problem while choosing two songs to nominate. ).

Like with previous use of randomizer in round nine, receipts/screenshotes will have to be provided. Hyun., please send me via PM the route you want to go with and we will continue from there.

Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles... 

Hectic nomination table behind us. jj2 Confusion, dismay and everything else that goes with those followed @Daenerys after The Man being spared by the @Hyun. and not only that, but also chosen in order for both of them to travel down the second proposed route. That means they had to put all of the remaining songs in the randomizer in order they are on the album ( excluding their songs of course ) and to consider only those randmoized/placed at #3 and #4 for actual nominations ( as both of their songs - Lover and The Man are placed at those two numbers on the album ) ultimately choosing only two nominees. They were writing songs, they were making lists, they were randomizing them and they finally got to decide which two songs will make a pair that will be playing musical chairs in ROUND ELEVEN

Prepare to vote OFF either False God or Afterglow. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.