Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

This is for @Freaky Prince @Lover @CharnyBoy and @Eclipsa you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took afterglow off the mfucking game wit yo triflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I’m comin up there and im gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don’t even call the police cause imma come up there unexpected and wait on yo motherfuckin ass bitch I'm coming to beat the fuck outta you bitch cause you did that on purpose with ur urgery racist white ass bean head bitch watch I'm coming up there to fuck you up bitch I know what kinda car you drive. I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause imma show you not to play with afterglow’s money bitch that's the first thing you did and bitch you got me fucked up cause bitch I told you what the fuck was goin on you white motherfuckas hate to see afterglow doing good or doing anything for themselves ugly fat white bitch watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat yo motherfucking ass bean head white smelling wet dog smellin ass bitch watch I come and fuck you up cause you got me fucked up gon sit up there and try to do that urgery ass shit bitch you urgery the first day I came up there talking about the bitch that had on pajamas but you had 10 dollar ass Jean's on dirty dusty white bitch sitting behind that counter smelling like cheese stinky fat white ass bitch and you gon try and not answer this phone I'm going to fuck you up and you betta remember to run when you see me cause I'm going to fuck you up bitch

1 hour ago, Divine said:

This is for @Freaky Prince @Lover @CharnyBoy and @Eclipsa you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took afterglow off the mfucking game wit yo triflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I’m comin up there and im gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don’t even call the police cause imma come up there unexpected and wait on yo motherfuckin ass bitch I'm coming to beat the fuck outta you bitch cause you did that on purpose with ur urgery racist white ass bean head bitch watch I'm coming up there to fuck you up bitch I know what kinda car you drive. I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause imma show you not to play with afterglow’s money bitch that's the first thing you did and bitch you got me fucked up cause bitch I told you what the fuck was goin on you white motherfuckas hate to see afterglow doing good or doing anything for themselves ugly fat white bitch watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat yo motherfucking ass bean head white smelling wet dog smellin ass bitch watch I come and fuck you up cause you got me fucked up gon sit up there and try to do that urgery ass shit bitch you urgery the first day I came up there talking about the bitch that had on pajamas but you had 10 dollar ass Jean's on dirty dusty white bitch sitting behind that counter smelling like cheese stinky fat white ass bitch and you gon try and not answer this phone I'm going to fuck you up and you betta remember to run when you see me cause I'm going to fuck you up bitch

1 hour ago, Divine said:

@Hylia my only sister with taste! thank you for the support, however the remainder of the players are clearly deaf. hope you make it far and even WIN.

tenor.gif

You have planted the seed, and we WILL see the harvest!

Well, I hope everyone got enough rest and sleep, because our never-late @Lover completed nomination task. jj2 In case you don't remember, which would be logical course of action after half of a lifetime spent in limbo waiting, Lover had to form three pairs out of all remaining songs. All three pairs consist of two different songs and none of the pairs can't and don't share the same song. 

Even though pairs are ready, we still don't have two nominee songs in particular, but that's where the rest of you come into play. I don't know what your opinions are on blind date, but we will see how successful and good you will be with blind pairs. jj5

Each and everyone of you will choose and state/name one pair: either A, B or C!

The pair that gets most votes will be the one to reveal our next nominees! Also, don't harass Lover in PMs to tell you which songs are in which pair, because I got that surveillanced. jj2

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.