Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

That was fairly quick. jj2

Evidently, by the looks of voting ballots, we definitely managed to complete round thirteen in the simpler way. By acquiring 3 votes for being evicted, the game sees Daylight's departure. @Hylia thank you for joining the game, playing it ( except that one occassion, but it added to twists' dynamics jj5 ) and being part of it for the whole time. Counting on your participation during the game's end. 

And we are also quickly getting to ROUND FOURTEEN. As you can see, there is no new HoH, but make no mistake that the game continues until next song is getting taken out. jj2 This time around, there are no new nominee songs, because every song that managed to get to this point/top 5 is fair game. Other reason for that is that all of you will participate. How though? Each and everyone of you will rank the remaining songs from top to bottom excluding your own song. As stated, there are 5 songs left:

Lover

The Man

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Cornelia Street

False God 

Considering each one of you will rank 4 songs, you need to know that your ranking reflects number of points each song on your rank list gets.

• Example ( including already evicted songs ): I Forgot That You Existed > Cruel Summer > The Archer > I Think He Knows ( this means I Forgot That You Existed gets 4, Cruel Summer 3, The Archer 2 and I Think He Knows 1 point ).

You also can state the names of the songs in whichever way you want, but still make sure to make clear which song gets 4, which ones 3 and 2 and which one of them 1 point.

Naturally, the song that scores the least amount of points will be the one to join already evicted songs.

Get to ranking. jj2

All right, rankings are in, thanks for that everyone. jj2 Lets see final scores for each of the five songs.

• Lover: 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 9 points
  • The Man: 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 8 points
  • Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince: 4 + 2 + 4 + 4 = 14 points
  • Cornelia Street: 3 + 3 + 4 + 1 = 11 points
  • False God: 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8 points

Even though primarly designed without nominees, evidently there is a tie between two songs, so we are entering further into ROUND FOURTEEN

It has to be decided between The Man and False God. 

Time to vote for a song you want to evict.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.