Jump to content
Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

Recommended Posts

Just now, Divine said:

I was literally FORCED to choose Daylight or Cruel Summer omg this false narrative... swifties truly are snakes

80Vlg5v.gif

I would share the PMs, but that is against the rules. Otherwise people would see how you wanted both Cruel Summer and Daylight out.

80Vlg5v.gif

You even threatened to leave the game, but we found common ground when you told me that you could go with Daylight as that one collected more votes previously.

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I would share the PMs, but that is against the rules. Otherwise people would see how you wanted both Cruel Summer and Daylight out.

80Vlg5v.gif

You even threatened to leave the game, but we found common ground when you told me that you could go with Daylight as that one collected more votes previously.

80Vlg5v.gif

the exposé OH WOW

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I would share the PMs, but that is against the rules. Otherwise people would see how you wanted both Cruel Summer and Daylight out.

80Vlg5v.gif

You even threatened to leave the game, but we found common ground when you told me that you could go with Daylight as that one collected more votes previously.

80Vlg5v.gif

I’ve broken forum rules in this thread before and I’ll do it again!! I’m INNOCENT!

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Divine said:

I’ve broken forum rules in this thread before and I’ll do it again!! I’m INNOCENT!

80Vlg5v.gif

We are dealing with an outlaw. I am sure that you broke either 10 rules or 10 people will hit report button and ban you. Afterlight, here she comes.

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostface said:

We are dealing with an outlaw. I am sure that you broke either 10 rules or 10 people will hit report button and ban you. Afterlight, here she comes.

80Vlg5v.gif

 

Just now, Divine said:

I nominated, told Ghostface to get a job, he shaded afterglow. That’s our PM! The lies stop TODAY !!

80Vlg5v.gif

y'all better get ready for an Afterban 

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Divine said:

I nominated, told Ghostface to get a job, he shaded afterglow. That’s our PM! The lies stop TODAY !! #HannahIsInnocent #SaveAfterglow

80Vlg5v.gif

Would anyone believe a person who PROUDLY claimed she had broken numerous rules?

80Vlg5v.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Paper Rings - Hyun.

2. I Forgot That You Existed - Eclipsa

3. I Forgot That You Existed - Chris

4. I Forgot That You Existed - Freaky Prince

5. I Forgot That You Existed - Hylia

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Paper Rings - Hyun.

2. I Forgot That You Existed - Eclipsa

3. I Forgot That You Existed - Chris

4. I Forgot That You Existed - Freaky Prince

5. I Forgot That You Existed - Hylia

6. I Forgot That You Existed - Fletch

7.

8.

 9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

 

cock rings kinda grew on me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for @Freaky Prince @Lover @CharnyBoy and @Eclipsa you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took afterglow off the mfucking game wit yo triflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitc

I guess we can definitely put finishing line since the situation is clear ( and there was enough time for voting ).    Out of all players that eventually voted, 4 of them decided The Man sho

How anyone could actually not stan Afterglow and Daylight is literally beyond me.  They’re easily 2 of the best songs on the album.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×