Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Going with the already evicted songs ( and Afterglow ):

• Group A: I Forgot That You Existed, I Think He Knows, Death By A Thousand Cuts
  • Group B: London Boy, Soon You'll Get Better, You Need To Calm Down
  • Group C: Afterglow, ME!, It's Nice To Have A Friend

So now, you will have to create these three groups with the songs still competing. You can group them however you want, but every group has to contain three different songs. Basically, you are paying attention which songs are being put where, but that's up to you and how you want them to look like. Obviously, you should be creating them in the way you would be okay for whichever group gets chosen to be put up for eviction. jj2

Just now, Ghostface said:

Going with the already evicted songs:

• Group A: I Forgot That You Existed, I Think He Knows, Death By A Thousand Cuts
  • Group B: London Boy, Soon You'll Get Better, You Need To Calm Down
  • Group C: Afterglow, ME!, It's Nice To Have A Friend

So now, you will have to create these three groups with the songs still competing. You can group them however you want, but every group has to contain three different songs. Basically, you are paying attention which songs are being put where, but that's up to you and how you want them to look like. Obviously, you should be creating them in the way you would be okay for whichever group gets chosen to be put up for eviction. jj2

OH OK alskdjh I get it now rip2 

The irony writes itself. What I thought would be the longest nomination cycle for ROUND NINE, turned out to be practically the shortest one despite everything in that post of mine looking "huge" and mind-twisting. jj2

Well, @Divine got to creating those three infamous groups and they are like this:

• Group A: Cruel Summer, False God, Daylight
  • Group B: The Archer, Miss Americana, Paper Rings
  • Group C: Lover, The Man, Cornelia Street

After groups were formed, randomizer was brought into play to decide which of the three groups will give us next nominees. And it came down to:

Spoiler

0PRnD79.png

Ending point of the first half of the game will have showdown between The Archer, Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince, Paper Rings.

You will be getting back to vote for the song you want to evict. 

54 minutes ago, Divine said:

it was either retire or get fired and be replaced by Miss Ghostface. i took the more dignifying route.

insta.thumb.gif.4f94313a4e1f308a1ccb6674

I should have probably waited patiently to see pay-cheques though before commiting to the job. 

insta.thumb.gif.4f94313a4e1f308a1ccb6674

But, oh well, it was enough to get Lover box-set at least. jj2

1. Paper Rings - Lover

2. Paper Rings - Daenerys

3. Paper Rings - Hylia

4. Paper Rings - Hyun.

5. Paper Rings - CharnyBoy

6. The Archer - Freaky Prince

7. Paper Rings

On 9/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, Freaky Prince said:

1. Paper Rings - Divine

2. London Boy - fab 

3. London Boy - RepuTAYtion 

4. False God - Freaky Prince

On 9/11/2019 at 6:25 PM, Freaky Prince said:

We literally voted a billion times, how are only 7 songs out?

1. Afterglow - Divine

2. Afterglow - Hyun.

3. Afterglow - Daenerys

4. Afterglow - CharnyBoy

5. Death By a Thousand Cuts - Freaky Prince

I swear you WANT to look like booboo the fool

insta.gif 

11 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Death By A Thousand Cuts ( how ironic ) suffered death by 7 ( assuming Venus XCX had in mind saving his song when he voted ) players' cutting votes resulting in its eviction. While we are being thankful to @Venus XCX for being here and keeping up with the game fully and also inviting him in the final round, we are slowly moving on.

I love the way ghost of Death By A Thousand Cuts is still lingering around. jj5

48 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

1. Paper Rings - Lover

3. Paper Rings - Hylia

4. Paper Rings - Hyun.

7. Paper Rings

I swear you WANT to look like booboo the fool

insta.gif 

@Venus XCX completely overlooking that:

a) in the previous round, when his song Death By A Thousand Cuts and Afterglow were competing, voting was for the song you still want to keep in the game ( he then proceeds voting for Afterglow );

b) after Death By A Thousand Cuts has been voted out, Venus XCX is still voting.

jj2

And I thought there wouldn't be something else able enough to dethrone everyone else's confusion and @Freaky Prince's whining and acidic one-liners as my, possibly, favorite thing about the game itself. jj5

Also, even though situation is clear enough, I would still invite @fab, @Eclipsa and @RepuTAYtion to vote in this round. Thank you. 

1. Paper Rings - Lover

3. Paper Rings - Hylia

4. Paper Rings - Hyun.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.