Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Crazy as next single?

Hopefully not, cuz every other song in the album deserves more than Crazy to be a single ari1

However I would not be surprised since it is pretty obvious at this point that Madonna's has lost her touch with the singles, she chose Medellin as lead after all ew1

6 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Maybe as an Interlude (?)

That would make no sense? She and her background vocalists have already rehearsed this.

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

The biggest filler on the album… no words.

20 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Hopefully not, cuz every other song in the album deserves more than Crazy to be a single ari1

However I would not be surprised since it is pretty obvious at this point that Madonna's has lost her touch with the singles, she chose Medellin as lead after all ew1

Yall need to shut the fuck up. This song is probably the ONLY one with beautiful vocals and the production as well as the melody are gorgeous. If you wanna talk about fillers, let's talk about the trash that is Looking for Mercy & I Don't Search I Find.

52 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That would make no sense? She and her background vocalists have already rehearsed this.

Yall need to shut the fuck up. This song is probably the ONLY one with beautiful vocals and the production as well as the melody are gorgeous. If you wanna talk about fillers, let's talk about the trash that is Looking for Mercy & I Don't Search I Find.

who cares about her beautiful vocals and technically perfect production when the sound, the melody and especially the hook are so fucking boring and basic tho? rav1

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

and a clueless bitch will also stay clueless which is why no one ever takes you seriously. ari4 

i think if Ajayll's opinion on this song isn't enough proof of how basic it is, then you are hopeless and I really could not care less to be taken seriously by people like you ari4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.