Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

AJay reacts to 'Music'

So... she likes it but hates the merge of electronica? She literally said 'Gone' would be "perfection" if it weren't for the electronic layers... so he basically wants the songs to be less unique and more basic to her liking. gaga6 I swear to god, she's hilarious and all but this girl has one heck of a confused taste.

I'm SO happy I was wrong. This was such a pleasant suprise, SPECIALLY after her reaction to American Life.

Her lackluster reaction to Impressive Instant was disappointing BUT I knew it was coming so it didn't hit as hard bey6

I wasn't expecting her to not like that much Don't Tell Me sonically. I was expecting her to understand Nobody's Perfect, she analyzed Future Lovers and didn't get that one? Gittrl...

33 minutes ago, attitude said:

Who is she and why do people care about her musical opinions? aura1

She's just fun to watch. 

Plus I was one of the first people to post a video from her. Someone else in the Kesha section posted her reaction to Rainbow which started me. 

Okay, so I still think she's an absolute clown but I'm starting to notice a pattern. She's quite obviously not into experimental stuff which is logical. Most of the stuff on Music is grower material and the songs she put a mark on are easily the most accessible (ON FIRST LISTEN!). I think if she'd listen to the album more than once, she'd come to appreciate the other tracks as well.

I am absolutely NOT surprised at her enjoying Amazing and I Deserve It. Two very underrated tracks, indeed. The former would have been hailed as one of Madonna's best had it not been for Beautiful Stranger (which actually isn't as good as Amazing but has the advantage of being released before Amazing). I am very shocked she didn't like Music and especially Don't Tell Me that much. jj4 The fuck?!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.