Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

'Lover' song that has grown on you the most?

The whole damn album fall1 originally I was like “eh... it’s okay” but now I’m COMPLETELY sold on it. 

But if specifics is what we’re talking, The Man and I Think He Knows. 

Spoiler

Also it’s nice to see you again @Lachlan lana1 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

idk because I have not listened to Lover since release day

mariah_carey_death_sentence.jpg

4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

The whole damn album fall1 originally I was like “eh... it’s okay” but now I’m COMPLETELY sold on it. 

But if specifics is what we’re talking, The Man and I Think He Knows. 

Reveal hidden contents

I've always been around, just lurking in sections you don't frequent I'm guessing. jj2 

Afterglow (seethe @Ghostface!)

First listen, I dont know I guess I had checked out already by the time I got to it and wasn’t really paying attention to it but I relistened to it at work on Thursday and WHEW it clicked. It’s my favorite song on the album now! jj2 

20 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I've always been around, just lurking in sections you don't frequent I'm guessing. jj2 

Essentially rih2 so I guess it’s more appropriate to say “it’s nice to run into you again” hug1 

London Boy. It really is kind of anthemic, festive. When I think of quickly playing some songs from the album, it's a must all of a sudden. jj5 Outro makes me feel like a child on Christmas. jj2

Also, I understand how The Man can be a grower. Similar case as well. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.