Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

"Lover" vs "Thank u, Next"

Which is better?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. The better 2019 female pop album

• Thank U, Next
    • Lover

Might be biased, but Thank U, Next by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production is thank u, next also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love Lover, but it's not better than Thank U, Next nor is it Taylor's best album. 

I like Lover but I really prefer Thank U, Next.

However, I do think that this is just a matter of taste with what resonates with you. I do feel like TUN is more me right now, but I can see myself playing Lover way more in the future.

Might be biased, but Lover by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production is Lover also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love thank u, next, but it's not better than Lover nor is it Ariana's best album. 

Might be biased, but thank u, next by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production, thank u, next is also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love Lover, but it's not better than thank u, next nor is it Taylor's best album. 

Might be biased, but Lover by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production is Lover also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love thank u, next, but it's not better than Lover nor is it Ariana's best album. 

32 minutes ago, Luca said:

Might be biased, but Thank U, Next by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production is thank u, next also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love Lover, but it's not better than Thank U, Next nor is it Taylor's best album. 

wat2 

Might be biased, but Norman Fucking Rockwell! by far.

Her most personal record with songs that will sound timeless in 50 years. From lyrics to production Norman Fucking Rockwell! is also way more cohesive and interesting.

I love Lotus, but it's not better than Norman Fucking Rockwell! nor is it Demi’s best album. 

Both are superb, but I prefer Lover much more. Contrary to popular opinion on here, Lover is easily my favorite album Taylor has released since Red and is one of my faves by her in general.

Might be biased, but Lover by far.

I despise thank u, next, it's her worst album and should be collectively forgotten. 

1 hour ago, fab said:

wat2 

This fall2 The idea that anything other than the title track will be remembered by the end of the year is astonishing.

Mind you, that's still one song more than Lover

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.