Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

Candace Owens is married

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

I honestly didn't know who the hell this was. And after looking her up, I still don't know who the hell she is. gag1

I legit have only heard of her because of that Hitler comment she made, but that sort of tells me all I need to know.

other than that, we’re in the same boat.

I relented and looked her up.

And.

I-

Blexit I can't giveup2

Blexit movement

In October 2018, Owens launched the Blexit movement, a campaign to encourage African Americans to abandon the Democratic Party and register as Republicans. The term Blexit—a portmanteau of "black" and "exit"—mimics Brexit, the word used to describe the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. On the launch, Owens said that her "dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West" designed merchandise for the movement, but the following day, West denied being the designer and disavowed the effort, saying "I never wanted any association with Blexit" and "I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in."[26][27][28] Shortly after the launch, The Daily Beast found that approximately 16 percent of the total tweets using the #blexit hashtag were from Twitter accounts associated with the promotion of Russian disinformation.[29]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.