Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Justin Bieber: "I became resentful, disrespectful to women, and angry."

He brings up a very fair point about the amount of pressure children stars are put under considering how their brains are still developing and aren't quite equipped to be flown around the world, in constant spotlight, missing out on a normal life and normal human interaction, not being able to make and keep steady friends... all vital aspects of child and teen development... without it, yes, many feel lost, unfulfilled, lonely, etc. Then they resort to drugs, doing outrageous things for attention to attract "friends", and it just goes down the shithole from there.

I agree with the post above that it seems implied that he's using again or has used again. You can tell he's been in therapy, though, so hopefully that helps him out a bit. I can't help but feel his marriage is also falling apart behind the scenes.

We could tell he hated women. (and lbr he still kinda does)

However, like stated in this thread already, he needs to just walk away from the industry. He's clearly not happy and never was happy and even with this "break" from music you can tell he's struggling. Pretty much textbook proof that money can't buy happiness.

30 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

Wow. Y’all are ruthless.

If you had millions of dollars as a 19 year old with all sorts of bad influences around you, you’d probably fuck it up too.

oprah14

not justifying his shitty behavior, but it's obvious that he was used and manipulated since he was 14, and at least he's admitting his mistakes, apologizing and getting help.

This is a surprisingly mature post showing that he at the very least has the self awareness now as a young adult to look back at his messy life and take responsibility for his mistakes. It’s a good first step. Hoping that he continues this path forward. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.