Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

All Too Well was originally 24 minutes long

15 hours ago, Hyun. said:

i cannot see it being that good ngl dead2 i do want to hear the 10 minute version tho, that one is probably excellent

Tbh it was probably like a long ass diary entry or something dead2 24 minutes is... something! The 10 minute version would be lovely (tho I’d prefer her to put that energy into making a new song with such length jj2)

6 minutes ago, Lover said:

Tbh it was probably like a long ass diary entry or something dead2 24 minutes is... something! The 10 minute version would be lovely (tho I’d prefer her to put that energy into making a new song with such length jj2)

nn right, probably good for her to let it all out but i don't see how it'd be enjoyable, 10 mins tho is a yes from me, either ATW or a new song wendy1

16 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

nn right, probably good for her to let it all out but i don't see how it'd be enjoyable, 10 mins tho is a yes from me, either ATW or a new song wendy1

Since she loves Lana so much she better call up Hack in the studio to create her own 9:30+ song ny1 

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Does she? interesting1 

She included her as one of her musical obsessions during her EW cover/interview back in May. I believe she also praised her somewhere else recently saying she loves everything she puts out but I can’t remember where.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.