Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Tom Holland covers GQ magazine

tom-holland-cover-gq-style-fall-2019.jpg   

Tom Holland loves golf. He thinks about it constantly. He plays rounds on public courses and on courses that used to be the exclusive province of kings. He plays while on movie press tours in Asia and Europe and the United States. If he's not currently playing golf, there is almost always some part of his mind that is just anticipating the next time he'll be able to. “I don't know what has happened,” Holland says, “but it has become my addiction. I go to sleep thinking about playing golf the next day.” The two of us are, in fact, in the back of an SUV, traveling through Holland's native London on our way to play right now.

What's interesting about this fixation is that Tom Holland could reasonably be said to have better things to do. Five years ago, when he was 18, he was among approximately 7,000 young men who auditioned for this century's third iteration of the Spider-Man franchise. Unlike the other 6,999 or so of them—by the end of this process, the short list of other actors being considered for the role was said to include Timothée Chalamet, Nat Wolff, Asa Butterfield, and Liam James—he got the part. In the years since, Holland's life has become quite strange

more of the photoshoot here no1curr for his interview

6 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Sometimes I'm a whore for no lip men giveup1 

I was going to post that, although he looks young, he kind of has the face of a middle-aged man, and I think this is why giveup1

On 9/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, ShutUpRae said:

Still have yet to see what's so special about him jj2

He's talented, attractive, kind, charitable, hard working, and just an all around amazing example of what a human being should be

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.