Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Eli made Gaga scrap the original ENIGMA concept

conceptually i think eli's idea is 100x more interesting and ambitious than this fame monster rehash orangu1 

but execution wise, im sure this would've slayed on the stage. eli's ideas are strong but remain not fully realized by her team

Just now, Phoebe said:

the way her entire team is full of self sabotage orangu1

she ditched that for a cheap and tacky glow in the dark show... there are no words orangu1

And the way you twisted his words orangu1

Pretty sure when he said that she told him "and this is what I wanna do for it" she was talking about the anime/simulation concept orangu1 

But anyway, we need more "the original XYZ!!!1!11!" to bitch about orangu1

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And the way you twisted his words orangu1

Pretty sure when he said that she told him "and this is what I wanna do for it" she was talking about the anime/simulation concept orangu1 

But anyway, we need more "the original XYZ!!!1!11!" to bitch about orangu1

Oh lmao I didn't finish the paragraph orangu1 

Who cares, it's not like it would've been any better orangu1 

The show's concept still slays, not his fault her team sucks ass.

5 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

what gaga planned

EDjtAPlXkAATuLT?format=jpg&name=360x360

vs. what her self sabotaging team did

EDjtAeaWsAALh40?format=jpg&name=small

Not his fault they made her look like a clown. Maybe get a new stylist instead?

Enigma's concept is still unlike anything she's done before and I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not his fault they made her look like a clown. Maybe get a new stylist instead?

Enigma's concept is still unlike anything she's done before and I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

didn't blame him only. her entire team is a CIRCUS ACT SHOW

wouldn't go that far since some of its parts are literally rip offs from the monster ball.

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

fully it was just a regular photoshoot but overly edited to compensate for it's lack of theme. dead7 i doubt we're missing anything special. 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Which parts are MB ripoffs? oprah6

Dance in the Dark - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - The Fame - Applause oprah6 (literally the same part of the monster ball setlist thrown in it)

being lost in a "city" and trying to find your way back/go to the monster ball oprah6

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Dance in the Dark - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - The Fame - Applause oprah6 (literally the same part of the monster ball setlist thrown in it)

being lost in a "city" and trying to find your way back/go to the monster ball oprah6

She sang Glitter And Grease and Just Dance after DITD, so no jj4

Meh, sounds similar, but this time around she's taking to her enigma or whatever, so still not the same jj4

Can we just please let Enigma GO and not talk about it? bebe1

@Freaky Prince defending ENIGMA only cause it has that anime/video game theme. jj4 It's still tacky and shit, sis. This also isn't the first time she lets people talk her into some clown shit over the stuff she had planned out in her mind. ENIGMA is trash. From the setlist to the fact that it's a cheap Monster Ball rip-off.

Just now, Madonna said:

@Freaky Prince defending ENIGMA only cause it has that anime/video game theme. jj4 It's still tacky and shit, sis. This also isn't the first time she lets people talk her into some clown shit over the stuff she had planned out in her mind. ENIGMA is trash. From the setlist to the fact that it's a cheap Monster Ball rip-off.

I'm defending the concept.

I'm not defending the costumes, hairs, choreos or song renditions.

CreepyWelltodoIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

And y'all need to deal with it that she will never have a great tour again, please, it's been 7 years.

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm defending the concept.

I'm not defending the costumes, hairs, choreos or song renditions.

CreepyWelltodoIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

And y'all need to deal with it that she will never have a great tour again, please, it's been 7 years.

jwt was great no matter how many nostalgia-deluded monsters overhype the monster ball/btwb 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.