Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Eli made Gaga scrap the original ENIGMA concept

Recommended Posts

Phoebe    5,625

the way her entire team is full of self sabotage orangu1

she ditched that for a cheap and tacky glow in the dark show... there are no words orangu1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,985

conceptually i think eli's idea is 100x more interesting and ambitious than this fame monster rehash orangu1 

but execution wise, im sure this would've slayed on the stage. eli's ideas are strong but remain not fully realized by her team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
Just now, Phoebe said:

the way her entire team is full of self sabotage orangu1

she ditched that for a cheap and tacky glow in the dark show... there are no words orangu1

And the way you twisted his words orangu1

Pretty sure when he said that she told him "and this is what I wanna do for it" she was talking about the anime/simulation concept orangu1 

But anyway, we need more "the original XYZ!!!1!11!" to bitch about orangu1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And the way you twisted his words orangu1

Pretty sure when he said that she told him "and this is what I wanna do for it" she was talking about the anime/simulation concept orangu1 

But anyway, we need more "the original XYZ!!!1!11!" to bitch about orangu1

Oh lmao I didn't finish the paragraph orangu1 

Who cares, it's not like it would've been any better orangu1 

The show's concept still slays, not his fault her team sucks ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe    5,625

what gaga planned

EDjtAPlXkAATuLT?format=jpg&name=360x360

vs. what her self sabotaging team did

EDjtAeaWsAALh40?format=jpg&name=small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
5 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

what gaga planned

EDjtAPlXkAATuLT?format=jpg&name=360x360

vs. what her self sabotaging team did

EDjtAeaWsAALh40?format=jpg&name=small

Not his fault they made her look like a clown. Maybe get a new stylist instead?

Enigma's concept is still unlike anything she's done before and I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe    5,625
7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not his fault they made her look like a clown. Maybe get a new stylist instead?

Enigma's concept is still unlike anything she's done before and I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

didn't blame him only. her entire team is a CIRCUS ACT SHOW

wouldn't go that far since some of its parts are literally rip offs from the monster ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slut    137
11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I dont even know how those distorted photos could become a live performance.

fully it was just a regular photoshoot but overly edited to compensate for it's lack of theme. dead7 i doubt we're missing anything special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
12 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

didn't blame him only. her entire team is a CIRCUS ACT SHOW

wouldn't go that far since some of its parts are literally rip offs from the monster ball.

Which parts are MB ripoffs? oprah6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe    5,625
4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Which parts are MB ripoffs? oprah6

Dance in the Dark - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - The Fame - Applause oprah6 (literally the same part of the monster ball setlist thrown in it)

being lost in a "city" and trying to find your way back/go to the monster ball oprah6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Dance in the Dark - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - The Fame - Applause oprah6 (literally the same part of the monster ball setlist thrown in it)

being lost in a "city" and trying to find your way back/go to the monster ball oprah6

She sang Glitter And Grease and Just Dance after DITD, so no jj4

Meh, sounds similar, but this time around she's taking to her enigma or whatever, so still not the same jj4

Can we just please let Enigma GO and not talk about it? bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,581

@Freaky Prince defending ENIGMA only cause it has that anime/video game theme. jj4 It's still tacky and shit, sis. This also isn't the first time she lets people talk her into some clown shit over the stuff she had planned out in her mind. ENIGMA is trash. From the setlist to the fact that it's a cheap Monster Ball rip-off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,488
Just now, Madonna said:

@Freaky Prince defending ENIGMA only cause it has that anime/video game theme. jj4 It's still tacky and shit, sis. This also isn't the first time she lets people talk her into some clown shit over the stuff she had planned out in her mind. ENIGMA is trash. From the setlist to the fact that it's a cheap Monster Ball rip-off.

I'm defending the concept.

I'm not defending the costumes, hairs, choreos or song renditions.

CreepyWelltodoIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

And y'all need to deal with it that she will never have a great tour again, please, it's been 7 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,985
8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm defending the concept.

I'm not defending the costumes, hairs, choreos or song renditions.

CreepyWelltodoIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

And y'all need to deal with it that she will never have a great tour again, please, it's been 7 years.

jwt was great no matter how many nostalgia-deluded monsters overhype the monster ball/btwb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×