Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Genres You'd Like Lana to Try

So her sixth "acknowledged" album is coming soon, and while it will most likely be more of the same - I wondered what genres/styles/sounds you'd like Lana to try?

She's done a mixture of trip hop, trap, folk, West Coast rock and grunge for five (acknowledged) albums now, so I would love it if she came out with something fresh. Maybe disco? 80s synthpop? Or even 60s vibes a la Driving In Cars With Boys jj2

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

we want that mixtape with ASAP Rocky

no we dont. the collabs on L4L were more than enough.

i need a grungey vibe from her. or a slightly more rock-ish tone.

2 minutes ago, Say Lou Lou said:

We need a full dream pop album.

Dream pop/dream rock/shoegaze kind of album like MBV, Cocteau Twins or Mazzy Star would be amazing 😍😍😍

Honestly I’d LOVE to see gothic, dark Lana. Not like sad or weary music per se, but more like evil, dangerous, Gods and Monsters esq. I imagine a vampiric aesthetic and manner. 

But that’s just me jj2 otherwise it’d be cool to see her do more songs in the vein of Doin Time or Cherry 

30 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Whatever genre Hit And Run/She's Not Me/Go-Go Dancer are

r4v03aj.gif

She squirts out albums every year, so it wouldn't hurt her if one of them is uptempo, it would add a bit more diversity in her discography, you know...

r4v03aj.gif

15 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Honestly I’d LOVE to see gothic, dark Lana. Not like sad or weary music per se, but more like evil, dangerous, Gods and Monsters esq. I imagine a vampiric aesthetic and manner. 

But that’s just me jj2 otherwise it’d be cool to see her do more songs in the vein of Doin Time or Cherry 

i need both of these aesthetics cry6 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.