Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Rank Kylie’s Cover Artwork: “Compilation and Special Editions” FINAL RESULTS

In late 2009, Kylie toured N.America with her 6 city “For You, For Me” Tour - which was really a smaller version of X2008. 2 months after the NYC shows, Parlophone/Capitol released Live in New York, which was fantastic to get, but fans had to settle for an iTunes digital exclusive and no physical CD was ever produced. bummer1

R-2055884-1320082845.jpeg.jpg

56 minutes ago, ajp said:

In late 2009, Kylie toured N.America with her 6 city “For You, For Me” Tour - which was really a smaller version of X2008. 2 months after the NYC shows, Parlophone/Capitol released Live in New York, which was fantastic to get, but fans had to settle for an iTunes digital exclusive and no physical CD was ever produced. bummer1

R-2055884-1320082845.jpeg.jpg

Please, rate the cover artwork of “Kylie - Live in New York” a score between 1-10 kylie6

You have 24 Hours to Wow me.

I like, she looks hot. 6

Back in 2004, BMG decided to create this “bargain” series of hits from their roster of big acts, like Whitney, Elvis, TLC, Luther, Rick Astley and our Kylie. I don’t think any of the artists or their estates had a say in what they would do. They commissioned one artist from Uruguay to creatively set the tone using liquorice allsorts:

R-2998333-1462603397-3234.png.jpg

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.