Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Rank Kylie’s Cover Artwork: “Compilation and Special Editions” FINAL RESULTS

The last cover that we will rate, is the most recent release that needs no introduction:

R-13815751-1561746413-5496.jpeg.jpg

On 9/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, ajp said:

The 2nd last cover that I bring to you is another Greatest Hits (not the last) nicki4

EMI put out a CD and a double CD/DVD compilation with the same cover (just a pink or blue sticker to denote type) in 2012:

d9859b5bb134a031da0afb2998ee68d4.jpg

I like the idea... but not the execution... 5

2 hours ago, ajp said:

The last cover that we will rate, is the most recent release that needs no introduction:

R-13815751-1561746413-5496.jpeg.jpg

Please, rate the cover artwork of “Step Back In Time - The Definitive Collection” a score between 1-10 kylie6

You have 24 Hours in which to do so. 

This one is rather too simple 4

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Is that a new photo btw? Or does she just not do new photoshoots for compilations? creep1 

I don’t think the photo is new, but I can’t remember what era it was done in. I think the only compilation album that had a new photo was Ultimate Kylie. I don’t think Greatest Hits 1992 was a new photo. The person who would know this would be our Archivist, @Aidan.

The Final Results are on page one with all the scores of each Compilation and Special Edition cover that we rated. 

The winner was no surprise - it really is one of the best covers that Kylie has put out over the last 32 years. It’s simple and says everything and it’s what one would expect in a Kylie cover - and it’s actually her! alex1

Our Winner:

Kylie-11UltimateKylie.jpg

Thanks to everyone for making this another successful Kylie ranking cheer1

17 hours ago, ajp said:

The Final Results are on page one with all the scores of each Compilation and Special Edition cover that we rated. 

The winner was no surprise - it really is one of the best covers that Kylie has put out over the last 32 years. It’s simple and says everything and it’s what one would expect in a Kylie cover - and it’s actually her! alex1

Our Winner:

Hide contents

Kylie-11UltimateKylie.jpg

Thanks to everyone for making this another successful Kylie ranking cheer1

The only winner. Talent won.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.