Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Lo and behold...

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    44,760
9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

brit14

apparently Animals knew what he looked like since 2018 whit1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    13,001

I kinda wish Kesha elaborated a bit more on their relationship. I completely get the desire to be reserved on such topics, but I’ve been dying to know what happened to them dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,520
4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

apparently Animals knew what he looked like since 2018 whit1 

2011 moo1

Maybe it wasn't that public and there was confusion with another Harold but Facebook back then was totally NOT private brit10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,760
1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

2011 moo1

Maybe it wasn't that public and there was confusion with another Harold but Facebook back then was totally NOT private brit10

fall5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,520
10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

fall5

 

The good old days of stalking, then the privacy settings came and ruined everything fall8

Kalan, Savannah, Harold, Max, Lauren, Lagan, other family and band members, the emerging producers and songwriters (I was friend with Benny Blanco and Neon Hitch), so many pictures were public dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,897
45 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Kalan, Savannah, Harold, Max, Lauren, Lagan, other family and band members

I literally don't know any of these people except for Lagan dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,760
2 hours ago, TomTom said:

I literally don't know any of these people except for Lagan dead7

Savannah is Keshas bff (as highlighted in KMCBL episode one dead2

Harold - the ex bf (as highlighted in the op

Max - Max Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,897
5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Savannah is Keshas bff (as highlighted in KMCBL episode one dead2

Harold - the ex bf (as highlighted in the op

Max - Max Martin

I overlooked Harold (of course I know Harold) rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,520
6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Savannah is Keshas bff (as highlighted in KMCBL episode one dead2

Harold - the ex bf (as highlighted in the op

Max - Max Martin

Max Bernstein, her former guitarist moo1

He's in MCBL too, first season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,897
3 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Max Bernstein, her former guitarist moo1

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,540
8 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

(I was friend with Benny Blanco and Neon Hitch)

oh wow shook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,540
5 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Taken out of context it looks awful dead2

Wdym? nicki5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,520
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wdym? nicki5

It looks like some random bragging about a very stupid and pointless thing dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,540
10 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

It looks like some random bragging about a very stupid and pointless thing dead2

Don't disrespect the Fuck U Betta chanteuse like that nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,520
21 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Don't disrespect the Fuck U Betta chanteuse like that nicki5

The HOTNESS, dat ass, the black thing on the floor brit2

Is she still doing anything? I don't have enough time to follow everyone dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,760
3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Max Bernstein, her former guitarist moo1

He's in MCBL too, first season.

fall5

Idk why I assumed Max Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×