Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

The Blast: Britney Spears' Father Under Investigation for Child Abuse for Allegedly Abusing Singer's Son

d09HZTNrUTBoUWlxc3ZEUUxLM2IucG5n.jpg

Britney Spears' father is currently under investigation for allegations of child abuse after allegedly getting into a physical altercation with her 13-year-old son.

Law enforcement sources tell The Blast, Kevin Federline walked into a sheriff's station last Sunday, August 25, and filed a police report against Jamie Spears, alleging battery on his minor son.

We're told Federline accused Jamie of abusing he and Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean, after an incident that occurred the day before while Britney had custody of the former couple's two boys.

Law enforcement sources would not be specific on the alleged injury, because it related to a minor, but tell us the report states the child was "abused" by Jamie at some point during the singer's time with the kids.

After the incident, we're told Britney removed the kids away from Jamie and brought them back to her home. Federline was called later to pick them up and the boys stayed the evening with their father.

Per their custody agreement, while Britney has time with the children, her father serves as a court-appointed monitor.

We're told investigators have since interviewed all parties involved, and in the last 48 hours have submitted the case to Ventura County District Attorney's Office for charging consideration.

If Jamie is charged, we're told the crime will more than likely be considered a misdemeanor.

We're told the exact statute related to the abuse allegation has to do with "inflicting unjustifiable physical pain on a child."

The Blast

New development: Kevin has physical custody, and Britney cannot see her boys without an approved supervisor of Kevin's choice. Overnights are no longer happening, and one or both of the boys have a restraining order against their grandfather.

#FREEBRITNEY #FREETHECHILDREN

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Jamie's potential abuse accusations could also cause him to lose his role as conservator over Britney.

My first thought. Not only is this whole thing fucked, but the fact this abusive person has had control over Britney's life for the past 11 years? To me, this just proves everything people were saying about Jamie... He clearly just wants to be completely in control of Britney, he clearly does NOT care for her well being if he is literally causing her to lose valued time with her children. If the conservatorship must stay, I hope they at least assign someone different. Lynne would be the best choice but I don't think she ever wanted to get involved. Isn't the review of the conservatorship later this month? I sure hope this ruins Jamie's chances of extending it and that the court agrees with Britney/Lynne.

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

My first thought. Not only is this whole thing fucked, but the fact this abusive person has had control over Britney's life for the past 11 years? To me, this just proves everything people were saying about Jamie... He clearly just wants to be completely in control of Britney, he clearly does NOT care for her well being if he is literally causing her to lose valued time with her children. If the conservatorship must stay, I hope they at least assign someone different. Lynne would be the best choice but I don't think she ever wanted to get involved. Isn't the review of the conservatorship later this month? I sure hope this ruins Jamie's chances of extending it and that the court agrees with Britney/Lynne.

Well, if her son(s) did get a restraining order against him, I'd like to believe that Britney's own lawyer would bring that up in court for reason of her being let out of the conservatorship.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, Beyoncé said:

This is disgusting and he should be ashamed of myself. Britney does not deserve any of this and it saddens me that she has to be involved in this when she’s completely innocent.

theres a typo here that almost changes your sentence dead2 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.