Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

People Magazine: New Adele music coming "later this year"

Related image

She's coming, at least according to People Magazine. 

It's been a year of change for Adele. Following her separation from her longtime partner Simon Konecki, the songstress is reportedly getting ready to release new music "sooner rather than later" and is "itching" to share it with the world. Rumors of new music always seem to follow Adele, but within the last few months, the rumors have picked up the pace. 

“She is definitely getting ready both mentally and physically to promote new music. It seems it will happen later this year,” says one source close to the 31-year-old singer. 

Adele has made it a point of keeping her personal life private, shuttling between Los Angeles and the UK, and co-parenting with her six year old son, Angelo. It seems, however, that Adele is preparing to make her impression felt on the music industry once again. 

"The last year was a very difficult year, and she’s said in the past that creating new music is almost like therapy. You can tell that she is ready to share with it with her fans.”

Adele's third album, 25, released in November of 2015, was a record breaking success. Its lead single, Hello, became the first digital song to sell a million copies in one week (it has since sold 13 million copies globally). The album itself sold 3.38 million copies in its opening week in the US (breaking the record for the highest debut week of the Nielsen Soundscan Era) and 17.4 million copies by the end of that year. She capped off the incredible run of 25 by becoming the first artist in the history of the Grammy Awards to sweep the general award field on two separate occasions, winning Song, Record and Album of the Year. As of 2019, 25 has been certified diamond by the RIAA and has sold 22 million copies worldwide. 

Source

27 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

are Rihanna and Gaga still coming? if so, Q4 is gonna be STACKED rip4 this decade started with pop and will END with pop, I've planted the seed and I will see the harvest!

The clown is coming back to bite their makeup asses and I'll satisfyingly watch it. It's what they deserve. bey9

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

are Rihanna and Gaga still coming? if so, Q4 is gonna be STACKED rip4 this decade started with pop and will END with pop, I've planted the seed and I will see the harvest!

ny2lol3dead2 

OT: I'm very intrigued. Kinda a casual Adele listener so I'll look forward to it but also intrigued as to how her numbers will look. This will be v interesting. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.