Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Brunnetteney serving selfies on Instagram!

Recommended Posts

Luca    39,258

Yep, that's it, that's my fave!

80Vlg5v.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892

Her cheeks look kinda bloated. I hope she's okay considering everything that happened with her son oprah2

But on a happier note I can see this hair color look good with proper style and makeup. At least it's not blonde anymore gaga13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    39,258
27 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Her cheeks look kinda bloated. I hope she's okay considering everything that happened with her son oprah2

But on a happier note I can see this hair color look good with proper style and makeup. At least it's not blonde anymore gaga13

Wait what happened with her son? oprah2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892
17 minutes ago, Luca said:

Wait what happened with her son? oprah2 

Her dad abused her oldest son in a fit of rage. He kicked down the door and began to shake him violently and scream at him. Now he has a restriction order against Brit's father at Kevin's request. 

It's far from the worst but that kind of violent rage can be traumatic to a child that young. It's also the reason why the boys can't stay overnight at Britney anymore. She has only 10% custody now and can't be with her kids unless accompanied by a monitor approved by Kevin and the court.

Basically her dad ruined her life again as he has been since 2008. Trash brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParentalAdvisory    7,896
20 minutes ago, Luca said:

Wait what happened with her son? oprah2 

her dad is investigated for abusing britneys Son 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    39,258
1 minute ago, Gravity said:

Her dad abused her oldest son in a fit of rage. He kicked down the door and began to shake him violently and scream at him. Now he has a restriction order against Brit's father at Kevin's request. 

It's far from the worst but that kind of violent rage can be traumatic to a child that young. It's also the reason why the boys can't stay overnight at Britney anymore. She has only 10% custody now and can't be with her kids unless accompanied by a monitor approved by Kevin and the court.

Basically her dad ruined her life again as he has been since 2008. Trash brit2

What the fuck is wrong with him... awk1 

Why is he literally sabotaging his own daughter's life? I literally do not get this at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892
10 minutes ago, Luca said:

What the fuck is wrong with him... awk1 

Why is he literally sabotaging his own daughter's life? I literally do not get this at all. 

He is a known alcoholic I don't even want to imagine what life Britney had with him as a kid.

But since her breakdown he has been her conservator which means he literally controls her life and money since she's considered a minor in front of the law.

The conservatorship is only in effect in California tho but he recently applied to be extended in other states which means he literally doesn't want her to escape him. 

But Britney has a chance at getting out this September and this abuse story might be a good thing to bring in court to get her out since her father who as the comservator is supposed to be her guardian has proved he can't control his violent outbursts and is basically an abuser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Normani    7,615

Why does she post on IG like my 50 year old auntie.

80Vlg5v.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess Aurora    18,477
3 hours ago, Gravity said:

Her dad abused her oldest son in a fit of rage. He kicked down the door and began to shake him violently and scream at him. Now he has a restriction order against Brit's father at Kevin's request. 

It's far from the worst but that kind of violent rage can be traumatic to a child that young. It's also the reason why the boys can't stay overnight at Britney anymore. She has only 10% custody now and can't be with her kids unless accompanied by a monitor approved by Kevin and the court.

Basically her dad ruined her life again as he has been since 2008. Trash brit2

That's messed up awk1 Poor Kid :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,751
8 hours ago, Gravity said:

SheÔĽŅ has only 10% custody now and can't be with her kids unless accompanied by a monitor approved by¬†Kevin and the court.

 

i thought it was 30%?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892
36 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i thought it was 30%?

Britney Spears' two sons have been granted a restraining order against their grandfather Jamie Spears, barring him from contact with the kids.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County, Kevin Federline'sattorney, Mark Vincent-Kaplan,demanded the kids be protected from Jaime.

The domestic violence restraining order was filed by Federline, on behalf of his children, following theincident of their grandfather allegedly abusing 13-year-old Sean.

We're told the documents were filed in the ongoing custody case between the two, with a slew of stipulations put forth by Federline and his attorneys, and Britney's team agreed to all of the demands and terms of protection for the kids.

The documents give Federline full legal custody of both boys. Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor.

We're told, it was agreed that another adult would be present, who has been approved by Federline and the court.

Britney will not have any overnight visits, and Federline will now have around 90% physical custody.

The Source: The Blast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,751
10 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Britney Spears' two sons have been granted a restraining order against their grandfather Jamie Spears, barring him from contact with the kids.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County, Kevin Federline'sattorney, Mark Vincent-Kaplan,demanded the kids be protected from Jaime.

The domestic violence restraining order was filed by Federline, on behalf of his children, following theincident of their grandfather¬†allegedly abusing 13-year-old Sean.ÔĽŅ

We're told the documents were filed in the ongoing custody case between the two, with a slew of stipulations put forth by Federline and his attorneys, and Britney's team agreed to all of the demands and terms of protection for the kids.

The documents give Federline full legal custody of both boys. Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor.

We're told, it was agreed that another adult would be present, who has been approved by Federline and the court.

Britney will not have any overnight visits, and Federline will now have around 90% physical custody.

The Source: The Blast

ok, at least we know they'll be safe. cry5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,482

It's a very subtle, natural-looking brunette and I love it. I hope she keeps it for longer than a month or two. Brunette suits her better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×