Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha is coming: New song "My Own Dance" registered, written by Dan Reynolds and Justin Tranter

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S HAPPENING cry7cry8cry9 

This will be a bop. John Hill has apparently produced for Shakira, Rihanna, Beyonce, Pink, etc. cry7cry7cry7  BOP INBOUND and it's a dance song cry7 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S HAPPENING cry7cry8cry9 

This will be a bop. John Hill has apparently produced for Shakira, Rihanna, Beyonce, Pink, etc. cry7cry7cry7  BOP INBOUND and it's a dance song cry7 

K4 IS COMING!

cry0cry6cry0cry6cry0cry6cry0cry6cry0cry6

1 minute ago, Dan said:

How long is it typically between registration and release? 

That can be totally different, but it will definitely not be unreleased for long if they registered it now, I guess.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

That can be totally different, but it will definitely not be unreleased for long if they registered it now, I guess.

Ah gotcha, I’m SO EXCITED 

9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Tbh! The amount of HITS this quartet has together giveup3

They're about to add another to that list giveup3

I know Praying and Good Old Days did super well on the radio, but I'm so excited to hear upbeat Kesha music on the radio again kesha9 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Her last performance until Mid-November is on the 8th of this month... so maybe we can expect music soon after? 

Yeah, I thought the same :)

Would be weird to perform at a marathon at the beginning of a new era though fall8

4 minutes ago, idrk said:

I will sell a kidney and a foot to have this song NOW

WHERE DO I SELL

YOU GIVE THE FOOT I'LL GIVE THE KIDNEY , LETS GET IT DONE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.