Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Fr*nkie confirms Ariana & Mikey are dating

After a month of romance speculation surrounding Ariana Grande and Mikey Foster, the songstress' brother Frankie Grande has set the record straight. 

Appearing at The Game Changers premiere on Wednesday in Los Angeles, Frankie dished to reporters about a recent "double date" he went on with his sister and Foster, according to Us Weekly. 

"It was really fun," Frankie said, according to the magazine. "Game night! Board games! So fun."

Plus, it sounds like the Social House singer already has Frankie's stamp of approval. "I love Mikey. I think he's a really sweet guy. So talented. So kind and so caring," he reportedly said at the event. "He's a great guy."

x

pay up bitch, I told you they were dating MONTHS ago @Maraj gag1

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

I LITERALLY just made the same thread omg i-

The fact that you STILL doubt me when it comes to this singing midget too like.... what’s the score now? Me- 1 billion, You- 0 gag1

Just now, Divine said:

The fact that you STILL doubt me when it comes to this singing midget too like.... what’s the score now? Me- 1 billion, You- 0 gag1

Ugh shut UP omg to be fair you do the same to me with my rapping midget. I'm gonna be right one of these days and I can't wait. bebe1

9 minutes ago, Maraj said:

And then people want to wonder why I hate Frankie and want Ariana to disown him as a family member. He talk too damn much. 

SaBLg1x.gif

Can’t wait for the Grande’s to finally disown him omg cmon sis let this exposé be the straw that breaks the camels back!

SaBLg1x.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.