Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Nicki Minaj announces retirement

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

You might want to delete this thread, she’s joking. rip4 

I genuinely don't give a fuck if she's joking or not, 'cause she's still a terrible person either way and the day she does retire is worth celebrating. jj2

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I genuinely don't give a fuck if she's joking or not, 'cause she's still a terrible person either way and the day she does retire is worth celebrating. jj2

I know you aren’t talki... you know what... congrats? I guess? gag1

12 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I know you aren’t talki... you know what... congrats? I guess? gag1

You wanna talk about something, honey? Let's talk about this piece of shit associating with rapists, murderers and pedophiles like it's her fucking job. There are about a million ways to lead your life and not be a piece of absolute fucking dogshit. Nicki Minaj didn't choose the simple option of following a single one of those million paths. She is a fundamentally bad person, full stop, end of story. She does not deserve the spotlight at all and frankly, anyone who's still a fan of her today should be doing some serious soul-searching.

44 minutes ago, Americunt said:

You wanna talk about something, honey? Let's talk about this piece of shit associating with rapists, murderers and pedophiles like it's her fucking job. There are about a million ways to lead your life and not be a piece of absolute fucking dogshit. Nicki Minaj didn't choose the simple option of following a single one of those million paths. She is a fundamentally bad person, full stop, end of story. She does not deserve the spotlight at all and frankly, anyone who's still a fan of her today should be doing some serious soul-searching.

Mod Notice
Do not instigate drama outside No Holds Barred.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.