Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Fantano reviews Norman Fucking Rockwell!

FAV TRACKS: NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL, MARINERS APARTMENT COMPLEX, FUCK IT I LOVE YOU, LOVE SONG, HOW TO DISAPPEAR, CALIFORNIA, THE GREATEST, HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY, HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING...

LEAST FAV TRACK: THE NEXT BEST AMERICAN RECORD

8/10

the way he criticized Venice Bitch...laughable gag1 I just don't care for his reviewing style and how uncompromising and sanctimonious he is with her back catalogue still but I can respect a lot of what he said in the review, I guess gag1 I'm also TIRED of the narrative that California is this candid lyrical masterpiece (a narrative perpetuated by P4K too) when the reality is that it's just clunkily written gag1 he better than MAC as the masterpiece that it is though! gag1 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Every time I see a thread title ending with the name of this album, I always wonder "Are they that excited about a new review?" and then I remember that an exclamation point is actually in the title rip2 

lol I'm aware of how it looks rip2 

41 minutes ago, Venom said:

Can we please come to an overall consensus that Fantano is not a valid reviewer worth attention and threads? I mean, he supports Poppy...

giphy.gif

Didn't Poppy and Titanic make up? They did a song together recently on Poppy's EP.

17 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Didn't Poppy and Titanic make up? They did a song together recently on Poppy's EP.

Poppy and Titanic never had a problem and were and remain collaborators? Mars Argo was the one who alleged that both Poppy and Titanic abused her nicki5 

14 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Poppy and Titanic never had a problem and were and remain collaborators? Mars Argo was the one who alleged that both Poppy and Titanic abused her nicki5 

"alleged" gag1

8 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Why do you have the most basic opinions about Lana ever? jj4 

If that were the case, I'd say Born to Die was my favourite album which it isn't. jj2 But Norman Fucking Rockwell is by any standards underwhelming. Lyrically, in terms of production...it lacks substance. It's just not as good as Ultraviolence, Lust for Life or Born to Die. Therefore it's easily her second worst.

28 minutes ago, Madonna said:

If that were the case, I'd say Born to Die was my favourite album which it isn't. jj2 But Norman Fucking Rockwell is by any standards underwhelming. Lyrically, in terms of production...it lacks substance. It's just not as good as Ultraviolence, Lust for Life or Born to Die. Therefore it's easily her second worst.

Ahahahahhaahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahsh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.