Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Jack Antonoff is quite honestly an overrated turd

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

No ma'am. Not when BTD/UV/LFL all take a massive shit on Norman Fucking Boring. gaga3 

Lie after lie. gaga1 NFR! and HM are her best albums, underappreciated masterpieces. UV is amazing but overrated, LFL is great and BTD is her worst album. 

NFR > HM > UV > LFL > BTD > AKA > P

8 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Lie after lie. gaga1 NFR! and HM are her best albums, underappreciated masterpieces. UV is amazing but overrated, LFL is great and BTD is her worst album. 

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 lmfao2 LITERALLY HER TWO WORST ALBUMS

Everybody knows Honeymoon belongs at the bottom sweetie. It's her Sweetener. The album stans try to make happen because everything about it was lukewarm and trash. She doesn't even perform most of the songs from that album live because it's literally fucking TRASH.

And you have the audacity to call me a liar when you think Honeypoop and Norman Fucking Boring are her two best.

EfUaH67.gif

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 lmfao2 LITERALLY HER TWO WORST ALBUMS

Everybody knows Honeymoon belongs at the bottom sweetie. It's her Sweetener. The album stans try to make happen because everything about it was lukewarm and trash. She doesn't even perform most of the songs from that album live because it's literally fucking TRASH.

And you have the audacity to call me a liar when you think Honeypoop and Norman Fucking Boring are her two best.

EfUaH67.gif

Grow up jj4 

Ugh I know it's so hard for some people's tiny minds to comprehend that Jack had his hands in creating some of the best pop music of the decade. Just thinking about NFR, Melodrama, MASSEDUCTION, Taylor's recent music. bebe1 So much quality. bebe1 

how could he have ruined "what could've been Lana's best album" if all the best songs on the album are all produced by him? you think she could've produced Venice Bitch with Rick Nowels? Mariners Apartment Complex with Emile Haynie? the title track with Dan Auerbach? what did he ruin? bebe1 

14 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

not you serving taste...lemme follow real quick clap3

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

New album hype. It's always the same fucking shit. This album is trash.

so u hate Honeymoon and NFR? seems like a you problem and not a we aka the ones who appreciate her best work problem! ellie1 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

It's worth noting that the OP thinks Erotica and Sweetener are Madonna's & Ariana's worst. Case dismissed. gag1 

I don't think they are their worst. Just not their best and I would rank them rather low for a very good reason. gag1 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.