Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Most iconic pop album of the 2010s decade?

FEMALE POP ALBUM POLL  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Most iconic female pop album of the 2010s?

• Taylor Swift - 1989
    • Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
    • Beyoncé - Beyoncé
    • Beyoncé - Lemonade
    • Lady Gaga - Born This Way
    • Rihanna - Loud
    • Miley Cyrus - Bangerz
    • Lorde - Pure Heroine
    • Adele - 21
    • Ariana Grande - thank u, next
    • Other

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

as if it wasn’t enough that you literally stan bottom of the barrel shit (crowns in LazyTown??? Paris fucking Hilton????) your fakes could not be anymore laughable jj4

All critically acclaimed award-winning entertainers! Your point?

Image result for stephanie lazytown

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

You of all people coming for Beyoncé and Kylie in the same breath as stanning Melanie “I haven’t listened to her since 2017” Martinez is sending me

as if it wasn’t enough that you literally stan bottom of the barrel shit (crowns in LazyTown??? Paris fucking Hilton????) your fakes could not be anymore laughable jj4

Wbk... trash

Teenage Dream has some iconic singles but I don't think the album itself is remembered nine years later tbh? I would say 21 is the (unfortunate) answer since it has the hits, sales, awards, and its name is known by locals and homos alike 

rJXEvts.gif

Teenage Dream hands down. It was an event from start to finish. The cover is iconic, carries katy’s biggest and signature hits, the album defined pop music for a generation. Pop girls are constantly trying to have their own Teenage Dream but you can’t catch lightning like that in a bottle more than once.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.