Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Universal France: LG6 in early 2020, lead in October

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oscar hype - LOST

Pregnancy tweet hype - LOST

MET Gala hype - LOST

I'm sorry, but this has "flop" written all over it, I cant wait gag1

Flopanne 2.0 coming straight for you bottoms. 

RIP legacy 2008 - 2013 gag1 2018-2019 

34 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oscar hype - LOST

Pregnancy tweet hype - LOST

MET Gala hype - LOST

I'm sorry, but this has "flop" written all over it, I cant wait gag1

ok enough with this fuckery you need to CALM DOWN gag1 

you really think MET Gala or Pregancy "Hype" (wat2) would've made a difference for her sales? gag1 
Actually, the hype would've been wasted had she released mediocre music just to capitalise on a few extra first week streams gag1

There will be strong interest in her new music regardless of when she releases it, but only QUALITY music will secure her an actual hit album with longevity  gag1

I'd much rather have her come up with great music first and THEN think about releasing, and thankfully our smart queen is doing exactly that gag1

2 minutes ago, fab said:

ok enough with this fuckery you need to CALM DOWN gag1 

you really think MET Gala or Pregancy "Hype" (wat2) would've made a difference for her sales? gag1 
Actually, the hype would've been wasted had she released mediocre music just to capitalise on a few extra first week streams gag1

There will be strong interest in her new music regardless of when she releases it, but only QUALITY music will secure her an actual hit album with longevity  gag1

I'd much rather have her come up with great music first and THEN think about releasing, and thankfully our smart queen is doing exactly that gag1

She's been working on this since 2017, please gag1

This should have been expected. 2020 was a good date for it. This year would have been too close to ASIB for it to be properly realised and she would have needed a break in between. 

In saying that, IF this was always the plan, it just makes me disappointed that they didn't push ASIB after March. INLA and ARUTW were just there waiting for a push that never came, and had she continued pushing the album (which was slaying naturally in the first place), this would have been an exceptional soundtrack era. That's the real waste here. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.