Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Rihanna and Adele...

umm  

18 members have voted

1. 1. umm

Rihanna will win because she always wins regardless, Asdadeli will have higher album sales. 

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

There are threads in the forum posted some hours ago for both artists, check them. bebe1 

Aguzzz... Doesn't use the forum outside BGs...

54 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Adele literally sold 1 million copies of her last single and 3 million copies of her last album in the first week. Ya’ll need to stop playing 

This is her 4th album and if is similar to her rest albums, i don't think people will care that much. For example, Lady Gaga had a big debut in her second era, then ARTPOP came and her sales dropped. Even tho she evolved a bit from her first 2 eras, tried new things, and was more interesting as a performer, artist and personality, she still flopped compared to the last 2 eras and GP lost interest. I think Adele's first week numbers, will be similar to Taylor's, which is a big drop from 25.

rih6

On 9/6/2019 at 8:46 PM, Madame X said:

I believe the world isn't here for Adele as they were in her older eras, unless she comes back with something refreshing.

People said this before 25 came out and look what happened. People will buy the song/album before they even hear it on radio or see a music video. 

She will not struggle in the slightest. 

On 9/7/2019 at 12:49 AM, Madame X said:

This is her 4th album and if is similar to her rest albums, i don't think people will care that much. For example, Lady Gaga had a big debut in her second era, then ARTPOP came and her sales dropped. Even tho she evolved a bit from her first 2 eras, tried new things, and was more interesting as a performer, artist and personality, she still flopped compared to the last 2 eras and GP lost interest. I think Adele's first week numbers, will be similar to Taylor's, which is a big drop from 25.

rih6

Literally why would you compare any Adele album to any Lady Gaga album when the genres are nothing alike at all? orangu1

Rihanna will do 1M+ first week with her groundbreaking reggae album that will give us 3 smash #1 singles and two top 10 hits, aside from commercial success, Rihanna will win 3 Grammys including AOTY and ROTY and Best Packaging because Anti was robbed.

And all of that because she’s that’s bitch, PERIODT. 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Rihanna will do 1M+ first week with her groundbreaking reggae album that will give us 3 smash #1 singles and two top 10 hits, aside from commercial success, Rihanna will win 3 Grammys including AOTY and ROTY and Best Packaging because Anti was robbed.

Does that sound like something you want? Well lemme tell you, you'll never get it. 

7 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

People said this before 25 came out and look what happened. People will buy the song/album before they even hear it on radio or see a music video. 

She will not struggle in the slightest. 

Cause the previous era was the one that made her popular. Now she's going to a new one and i don't think it will be different musically.

3 hours ago, Madame X said:

Cause the previous era was the one that made her popular. Now she's going to a new one and i don't think it will be different musically.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. There was no real sign of slowing down from 21, the lead single went #1 practically everywhere and it's diamond in the US... there's no indication that people aren't perched for her return, in fact there's more than an enough evidence to say people are eagerly awaiting new music

If they really are releasing in December...brit15 Idk how I feel about that.

Rihanna has a huge anticipation so singles will be for sure be a lock down even potentially album sales. But Adele is the queen of album sales so she’ll probably dominate in that aspectbebe1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.