Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Lover posts largest second week sales of 2019

I’m assuming the Billboard numbers will be lower (like 180k) but she’ll be close to 1.05M units already from the first two weeks. The #1 BB200 building year-end album stands at 1.7M (Billie’s album) so let’s hope she can take over the #1 spot in the 9 weeks more she has.

55 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

How do we find out the updated album sales because im pretty sure WWAFA increased?..

I'm confused as to what you mean? Like the Billboard numbers? They'll come out on Sunday and should be pretty close to the HDD numbers.

8 minutes ago, Lover said:

I'm confused as to what you mean? Like the Billboard numbers? They'll come out on Sunday and should be pretty close to the HDD numbers.

No like...is there any way to see album numbers as they update?

9 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

No like...is there any way to see album numbers as they update?

The total numbers are out there, yes jj2 I think they'll post the total numbers alongside the weekly numbers for the top 10 (ie an album is at 1.7M, it did +40K this week) with the Billboard article, if that's what you mean.

5 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Impressive! I don’t think it has a chance of getting to 1.7 without a hit single. That would already mean it needs to hit like 100k/week 

It’s already at 1.05M and has 9 weeks left, so it only needs 83k/week to get 1.7M by the cut off. But I think Billie will end up at 1.8-1.9M by the end of the year (first week of November), so she’ll need to average 95k per week for 9 more weeks to get #1 BB YEC again dead2 

I think it’s perfectly manageable if she puts out vinyls or merch bundles or something. Her streaming is doing so well (398M already and will be at 500M since release by the end of week 3; 930M incl pre-release streams)... so I’m sure she’ll at least stay top 3 for a couple months. Either way she’ll end up top 3 on the year end chart which is super impressive for an album with only 11 weeks giveup1 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.