Sign in to follow this  

FKA twigs | Holy Terrain (feat. Future) | September 9th, 2019

Merryem    6,957

the song. the visuals. fka twigs is doing what no other girlie is capable of doing rn giveup1 im so fucking excited for the album

Hylia    83,370

I was already in love on first listen, but it still manages to get better with each listen giveup1 

Urbanov    46,507

It’s ok but for her standards it’s a bit underwhelming dead2 

Kirjava    6,787

This song is a definite grower. Second day of listening hits hard.  bey5

Hunty Bear    11,780
2 hours ago, Liam said:

@Hunty Bear @Urbanov I can't tell if Arca is shading her or not dead2 

um definitely, especially because I heard that they actually had a falling out a couple years ago regarding the fact that Arca wouldn't give twigs production credits? dead2dead2dead2 I'm screaming

Urbanov    46,507
2 hours ago, Liam said:

@Hunty Bear @Urbanov I can't tell if Arca is shading her or not dead2 

19 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

um definitely, especially because I heard that they actually had a falling out a couple years ago regarding the fact that Arca wouldn't give twigs production credits? dead2dead2dead2 I'm screaming

I think y’all reaching a bit dead2 

Hunty Bear    11,780
11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I think y’all reaching a bit dead2 

Arca was probably taken aback at her not IMMEDIATELY posting the full credits, got catty and then posted the video dead2 you cannot tell me that the "rite sis? :)" isn't incredibly passive-aggressive dead2 

Urbanov    46,507
1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

Arca was probably taken aback at her not IMMEDIATELY posting the full credits, got catty and then posted the video dead2 you cannot tell me that the "rite sis? :)" isn't incredibly passive-aggressive dead2 

Idk it didn’t come out as shady to me, especially considering how FUCKING WEIRD he is dead2 

Hunty Bear    11,780
Just now, Urbanov said:

Idk it didn’t come out as shady to me, especially considering how FUCKING WEIRD he is dead2 

idk, this post to me substantiated to me the rumors that they had a falling out re: credits, so that's how I interpreted the video dead2 hope we find some other Arca collabs elsewhere in the tracklist, though I'm not particularly expecting one

Urbanov    46,507
Just now, Hunty Bear said:

idk, this post to me substantiated to me the rumors that they had a falling out re: credits, so that's how I interpreted the video dead2 hope we find some other Arca collabs elsewhere in the tracklist, though I'm not particularly expecting one

I think if they had a falling out he wouldn’t work on the track at all but that’s my guess dead2 and I hope for that as well considering they both create magic (I recently revisited EP2 and omg how it slaps dead2 

Hunty Bear    11,780
2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I think if they had a falling out he wouldn’t work on the track at all but that’s my guess dead2 and I hope for that as well considering they both create magic (I recently revisited EP2 and omg how it slaps dead2 

I think they had a falling out after this track was finished, so maybe it was even over this track tbqh dead2