Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Which girl fell off the hardest [2010s]? [POLL]

Hardest Fall  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest Fall

• Bey
    • Ninki
    • Iggy
    • Miley
    • Gaga
    • Katy
    • OTHER

Bey:

Ed had to give Bey her first number #1 since Bush was in office. Her zealots attacking people for sneezing near beyonce is pretty much the only reason she's still in and out the spotlight

Nicki:

62LnmRi.png

"Queen of rap" being reduced to twitter beefs making 90% of her headlines and retiring out of embarrassment within 10 years of her career.

Absolutely tragic

Iggy:

During TNC she was even a threat to nicki, her career literally thrived and died over the summer of 2014. 

Miley:

DvjIJW7.png  

(Has anyone ever seen the cover of this album before now?)

From Bangerz:  2 singles that went 5x platinum and 800,000,000 streams on spotify to date.

To a few years of cultural appropriation later, dissing the culture she stole from. Now she can't ever go back to doing what got her the most sales. 

Mother's daughter was an attempt but flopped for filth and she hasn't been in the top 20 since

Gaga:

tXXP1gS.png

Katy:

8XazKnm.png

The transition from Prism to Witness is just-

OTHER:

Specify

Realistically, Iggy... Her new album debuted #50 and then disappeared, her songs barely get traction too. It's sad bc I do like ha stuff. I wouldn't add Gags here since she re-bounced with Shallow / A Star is Born but... Honestly what will decide if she actually fell will be her next album. Katy's chart run now is also so tragic fbkjs

Iggy lasted two singles. Not even a full era rip3

I'd say Katy. She started the decade as the IT pop girl, back to back #1's...huge singles for the next 4 years and then the second half of the decade CRASHED.

Atleast with Gaga it started off great, hit a bump in the middle, and then she dug herself out at the end. Maybe we need to be fair to Katy and give her time to dig herself out but those are the facts right now. 

Adding Iggy to the poll really killed any kind of interesting discourse about the others. rip4

She rose and fell SO fast, probably more than anyone I can think of excluding one-hit wonders obviously. The rest of the poll choices are still talked about and relevant in the public eye, even if their music hasn't been all there lately. If you talk about the rest in public people won't find it unusual, but if you mention Iggy it's a blast from the past. I mean, Katy and Nicki are still talked about even if it's for all the wrong reasons.

41 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Adding Iggy to the poll really killed any kind of interesting discourse about the others. rip4

She rose and fell SO fast, probably more than anyone I can think of excluding one-hit wonders obviously. The rest of the poll choices are still talked about and relevant in the public eye, even if their music hasn't been all there lately. If you talk about the rest in public people won't find it unusual, but if you mention Iggy it's a blast from the past. I mean, Katy and Nicki are still talked about even if it's for all the wrong reasons.

Now that i think of it she doesn't belong on the list because she was never on to fall off anything

Beyonce: She didn't really flop, she's approaching 40 so sadly in the music industry it's expected she won't be as relevant any more.

Nicki: Well.... Crack is whack and Stinki will never come back. Not everyone can have a #1 song, to their credit. 

Iggy: She only got big after her B&B job (Butts & Boobs), she became annoying and flopped. She fell the hardest out of all the girls listed purely by the fact no one knows who she is.

Katy: In the same sort of position as Beyonce, but without the fake sales or thigh gap. 

Gaga: Peaked early, fell early, somewhat made a come back but not really... I need to wait for LG6 and see how it's singles do before properly considering Gaga as "being back". She's literally had one hit song thanks to a a botoxed daddy in his 40s. We need to wait for her next Solo era to properly decide if she's big as a Solo artist again.

20 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Google is a very useful tool.bey7

(And the forum search.bey7)

oh you mean the rumor that she faked tidal streams (along with Kanye, but of course Bey gets more heat) even though its been proven that it was just a smear campaign against Tidal because it was a competitor to other streaming services?? 

undefined

Iggy was never really a mainstay, I've always seen her as a one hit wonder. Her career literally did not survive through summer of 2014. 

Because of this, I think I'll say Nicki. She's literally fallen SO far from Grace since 2014 when she was last on top. She had alot going for her career, and then all of the ridiculousness started.

43 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What about Britney? To go from a #1 in 2011 to be in the worst catastrophic state possible in 2019. It is a historic plunge, one that even finds her behind her rival from the 2000s. brit5 

This is honestly really insensitive. This "catastrophic state" is not her fault and has nothing to do with her music or Xtina. Have a little respect.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.