Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diamond

Norman Fucking Rockwell! debuts at #3 on BB200 with 104k units

Lana Del Rey’s Norman Fucking Rockwell! debuts at No. 3 with 104,000 equivalent album units (with 66,000 of that sum in album sales). Norman tallies Del Rey her sixth top 10 effort. Her last album, 2017’s Lust for Life, opened at No. 1 with 107,000 units (with 80,000 of that in album sales).

x

That's lowkey amazing. Not her pulling almost the same numbers as Lust for Life, an album released two years go! Not to mention that this album didn't have a Love sized song and any of the features from LFL cry7

23 minutes ago, Kuba said:

That's lowkey amazing. Not her pulling almost the same numbers as Lust for Life, an album released two years go! Not to mention that this album didn't have a Love sized song and any of the features from LFL cry7

Idk. I don't pay much attention to charts/radio but I'd say Doin' Time was equal if not bigger than Love (expect for maybe in terms of fan appreciation lol). I mean DT has been a huge radio hit if i'm not mistaken. 

36 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Idk. I don't pay much attention to charts/radio but I'd say Doin' Time was equal if not bigger than Love (expect for maybe in terms of fan appreciation lol). I mean DT has been a huge radio hit if i'm not mistaken. 

If I'm not mistaken, Love had bigger success before Lust For Life than Doin' Time had before NFR. I think Love charted at like #44 on BBH100 will Doin' Time didn't chart at all. The difference between them will probably grow smaller as time passes tho!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.