Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop star had a "Blockbuster" career?

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, MJ

I think i already mentioned the two words you wanted to read so time to close the thread.

nat1

Blockbuster doesn't make a comeback every holiday season nat1 

MJ died in the 2000s nat1 

Celine is still a huge touring force nat1 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Blockbuster doesn't make a comeback every holiday season nat1 

MJ died in the 2000s nat1 

Celine is still a huge touring force nat1 

She doesn't do either. nat1

Proves my point, i totally forgot it. nat1

Britney does too tho, why you didn't mention her? nat1

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Thread designed for lashings 

I'm just so happy everyone is admitting Xtina was huge. nat1Funny how the truth is revealed by others even when the intention is to always make Xtina look bad. 

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I'm just so happy everyone is admitting Xtina was huge. nat1Funny how the truth is revealed by others even when the intention is to always make Xtina look bad. 

No one said she wasn't huge she's just never been as huge as Britney.

The amount of videos with 100mil views proves that. Britney's catalogue is way more remembered because she had bigger hits and 2 diamond albums. 

Xtina was big, maybe at a push she was lukewarm level huge... but her peak is nowhere near close to Britney's in terms of the sale of an album, a tour, single, streams, youtube, radio... the list goes on. 

36 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

No one said she wasn't huge she's just never been as huge as Britney.

The amount of videos with 100mil views proves that. Britney's catalogue is way more remembered because she had bigger hits and 2 diamond albums. 

Xtina was big, maybe at a push she was lukewarm level huge... but her peak is nowhere near close to Britney's in terms of the sale of an album, a tour, single, streams, youtube, radio... the list goes on. 

Xtina’s “big”-ness is in her talent legacy and awards.

Knee could never hit those notes 

45 minutes ago, hector said:

xtina moo madonna and knee but i mean... are we surprised

Madonna didn't decline at the 2000s, she got more #1 albums, some classics and huge tours. MDNA tour is into top 10 most successful tours of 2010s, 2 #1 albums, Super Bowl, Eurovision performances, Golden Globe, 3 Billboard Awards etc. That's not dead career lol.

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Madonna didn't decline at the 2000s, she got more #1 albums, some classics and huge tours. MDNA tour is into top 10 most successful tours of 2010s, 2 #1 albums, Super Bowl, Eurovision performances, Golden Globe, 3 Billboard Awards etc. That's not dead career lol.

but she did in the 10s, she had huge tours but her album sales weren't big that's why i added her

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.