Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop star had a "Blockbuster" career?

11 hours ago, The Hawaiian Queen said:

Xtina’s “big”-ness is in her talent legacy and awards.

Knee could never hit those notes 

All that talent but she couldn't come close to outselling/outstreaming/outanything britney?

Stevie Wonder whas loads of grammys and look at him no one knows who he is other than when Ariana Grande put him in the spotlight with a song a few years ago so brought him to fame. Grammys and awards mean nothing. Britney IS a grammy award winner so the fact she only has 1 means nothing. 

12 hours ago, hector said:

xtina moo madonna and knee but i mean... are we surprised

You are forgetting that Madonna was huge in the 80s, declined mid-90s, rose back again in the late 90s, was huge in the 00s (except for AL) and then declined in the 10s.

So, no. She doesn't qualify, neither do Janet, Whitney and MJ cause they were all huge in the 80s and 90s. Their careers started crashing in the 00s.

XTina and Mariah are pretty much THE prime examples for this.

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

All that talent but she couldn't come close to outselling/outstreaming/outanything britney?

Stevie Wonder whas loads of grammys and look at him no one knows who he is other than when Ariana Grande put him in the spotlight with a song a few years ago so brought him to fame. Grammys and awards mean nothing. Britney IS a grammy award winner so the fact she only has 1 means nothing. 

People know exactly who Stevie Wonder WAS (he died this year). Blind piano players & singers don't pop up all the time, sis. He's a legend! dead2 

Just now, Madonna said:

People know exactly who Stevie Wonder WAS (he died this year). Blind piano players & singers don't pop up all the time, sis. He's a legend! dead2 

Mess I thought he was still sweeping up irrelevant grammys with irrelevant music! RIP gag1

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

8 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Mess I thought he was still sweeping up irrelevant grammys with irrelevant music! RIP gag1

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Excuse me? gaga6

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

He is alive dead2

Omg I think it must have been an April Fool's joke or a death hoax that I read. Fucking hell! dead2 

*insert clown college gif*

10 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Almost as much as Britney hates you brit5

Britney and Xtina both don’t know or care about anyone on these forums, but you certainly know and love to get Xtina dragged to hell and back each time you open a thread brit2 Leave Xtina alone! brit2 

19 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I'm just so happy everyone is admitting Xtina was huge. nat1Funny how the truth is revealed by others even when the intention is to always make Xtina look bad. 

You'll always have those 6 months between the June 22, 1999 release of GIAB and the turn of the century, I guess? bebe1

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Omg, this post kinda almost ruined my day. I even opened another tab and wikied fast before I scrolled down. nicki5

8 hours ago, HninSi said:

Omg, this post kinda almost ruined my day. I even opened another tab and wikied fast before I scrolled down. nicki5

So did I fall8 I was thinking how on earth could he die and it not get any coverage?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.