Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop star had a "Blockbuster" career?

16 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

still trying to figure out what this thread was supposed to achieve when its obvious who the answer is. 

I agree. The “singer” who achieved 0 sales, 0 touring revenue, 0 residency revenue, 0 releases, etc. in the year 2019 would definitely be the obvious answer nat1 

40 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I agree. The “singer” who achieved 0 sales, 0 touring revenue, 0 residency revenue, 0 releases, etc. in the year 2019 would definitely be the obvious answer nat1 

idk what that's supposed to mean lmaoooooo but the first hoe that came to mind was... you know.

45 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

idk what that's supposed to mean lmaoooooo but the first hoe that came to mind was... you know.

4 minutes ago, harry said:

No one does babe. brit9

Welcome to pretty much every Agugaga thread. brit9

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Hit song & Popularity with the GP > Bias Grannys 

My fave had a #1 in every decade too tho xtina7 

For someone who stresses on the word SOLO, why has your fave not released a solo single since 2013? oprah8 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

My fave had a #1 in every decade too tho xtina7 

For someone who stresses on the word SOLO, why has your faves last 3 singles been non solo? oprah8 

Not with a Solo album track, Xtinctha required a gimmick (P!nk and Baboon 5) for two of those

The Star, With You, A No No... All SOLO releases, my fave has nothing to prove hun. She can have features all she wants

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Not with a Solo album track, Xtinctha required a gimmick (P!nk and Baboon 5) for two of those

The Star, With You, A No No... All SOLO releases, my fave has nothing to prove hun. She can have features all she wants

I wasn’t talking about Mariah brit2 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I wasn’t talking about Mariah brit2 

Well she's my fave. gaga5

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

How does that work exactly? ny1 

Yet Perfume still out charted Flop In Time. Even with Messi Loathato Xtina couldn't get on the BB#100 ny1

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Your answers are so biased, you should get a job at Fox News ari1

If Britney releases too often, your tiny brain says “mY FaVe doEsn’T nEeD tO reLeAse mUsIc aLL tHe tiMe tO stAy reLeVanT!!!” but if Britney takes ONE year off, your tiny brain says “zeRo eVeRyThiNg!!!!!”

Truly the most embarrassing person we’ve ever witnessed and you don’t even realize gag1

6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Well she's my fave. gaga5

Yet Perfume still out charted Flop In Time. Even with Messi Loathato Xtina couldn't get on the BB#100 ny1

“Perfume” peaked at #78, one year after “Your Body” peaked at #34 and “Just a Fool” peaked at #72, not to mention Top 10 hits “Feel This Moment” and “Say Something” a year later. Xtina clobbered Britney circa 2012-2013 with her singles. brit3 

6 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Your answers are so biased, you should get a job at Fox News ari1

If Britney releases too often, your tiny brain says “mY FaVe doEsn’T nEeD tO reLeAse mUsIc aLL tHe tiMe tO stAy reLeVanT!!!” but if Britney takes ONE year off, your tiny brain says “zeRo eVeRyThiNg!!!!!”

Truly the most embarrassing person we’ve ever witnessed and you don’t even realize gag1

Why do you type like that. ari1 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Why do you type like that. ari1 

Probably because it's how everything you say translates. ari1

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Perfume” peaked at #78, one year after “Your Body” peaked at #34 and “Just a Fool” peaked at #72, not to mention Top 10 hits “Feel This Moment” and “Say Something” a year later. Xtina clobbered Britney circa 2012-2013 with her singles. brit3 

Bring those Scream Something and Feel This Monument receipts you're famous for, neither songs were big because of the Oreo sales person. gaga5 

Just because the Office Chair Enthusiast had a hit called "Moves Like Mariah" thanks to the band Baboon 5 it doesn't mean she's relevant, in fact she wasn't. Her feature in that song was a non-factor, the reason MLJ was so big was due to that addictive whistle hook and the chorus sung by bitchy daddy Adam. XyzTina's part could've been sang by any female vocalist and it would've made no difference. Even AshyAuntie could've made a hit out of it.

Not Your Body was a flop and you know it, in terms of charts the top #20 SOLO hit Work Bitch whips on it.

Just A Fool had a feature and still only peaked at #72, poor ha. Meanwhile even a flop like Ohh La La La La outcharted it peaking at #54.

Feel This Moment, again was huge not because of Xtina, Pitbull was huge at this time and just about to score the huge smash hit with Ke$ha "Timber". Meanwhile Britneys feature on the song written about Xtina's vocal state during the Bionic era "Scream & Shout" which was the top #3 hit once again stomps on it. 

Sorry boo, you lost. Bye bey2

On 9/10/2019 at 11:30 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

Probably because it's how everything you say translates. ari1

Bring those Scream Something and Feel This Monument receipts you're famous for, neither songs were big because of the Oreo sales person. gaga5 

Just because the Office Chair Enthusiast had a hit called "Moves Like Mariah" thanks to the band Baboon 5 it doesn't mean she's relevant, in fact she wasn't. Her feature in that song was a non-factor, the reason MLJ was so big was due to that addictive whistle hook and the chorus sung by bitchy daddy Adam. XyzTina's part could've been sang by any female vocalist and it would've made no difference. Even AshyAuntie could've made a hit out of it.

Not Your Body was a flop and you know it, in terms of charts the top #20 SOLO hit Work Bitch whips on it.

Just A Fool had a feature and still only peaked at #72, poor ha. Meanwhile even a flop like Ohh La La La La outcharted it peaking at #54.

Feel This Moment, again was huge not because of Xtina, Pitbull was huge at this time and just about to score the huge smash hit with Ke$ha "Timber". Meanwhile Britneys feature on the song written about Xtina's vocal state during the Bionic era "Scream & Shout" which was the top #3 hit once again stomps on it. 

Sorry boo, you lost. Bye bey2

Say Something clobbered everything in that era, both digital and in streaming. I guess we can thank, A great big world and not Xtina brit8

“Just a Fool” had no video and no radio yet still outpeaked “Perfume,” which did.ny1 

If “Feel This Moment” was a hit because of Potbill, then y did his single before that, “Don’t Stop The Party” only peak at #17 nat1. The single before that one, with Shakira, peaked at #89, and the one before that, “Back in Time,” peaked at #11.

Try again pathetic nitwit. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.