Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Which pop star had a "Blockbuster" career?

Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,641

131134-the-blockbuster-movie-rental-stor

Huge in the 90s

Declined in the 2000s

Dead in the 2010s aretha1

Which pop star had a similar career? nat1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,777

Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Celine Dion

I think i already mentioned the two words you wanted to read so time to close the thread.

nat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,641
Just now, Liam said:

Xtina gag1

So you admit she was huge? nat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,641
2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, MJ

I think i already mentioned the two words you wanted to read so time to close the thread.

nat1

Blockbuster doesn't make a comeback every holiday season nat1 

MJ died in the 2000s nat1 

Celine is still a huge touring force nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,777
6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Blockbuster doesn't make a comeback every holiday season nat1 

MJ died in the 2000s nat1 

Celine is still a huge touring force nat1 

She doesn't do either. nat1

Proves my point, i totally forgot it. nat1

Britney does too tho, why you didn't mention her? nat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    778

The fact that this thread is perfectly set up to drag Xtina lol3 Fighters must really hate you. 

And ofc Xtina was huge in that ONE year she had in the 90s, no one is denying that, just not as huge as Britney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,266

xtina moo madonna and knee but i mean... are we surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,641
1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Thread designed for lashings 

I'm just so happy everyone is admitting Xtina was huge. nat1Funny how the truth is revealed by others even when the intention is to always make Xtina look bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avatar    38,874
33 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

So you admit she was huge? nat1

No one denied she was huge in her prime? rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilac    101

Did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely!gag1

OT: The Like I Do chanteuse gives me very much Blockbuster tease. Whether that’s good or bad is a completely different discussion!gag1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mariah's 18 #1's    1,856
9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I'm just so happy everyone is admitting Xtina was huge. nat1Funny how the truth is revealed by others even when the intention is to always make Xtina look bad. 

No one said she wasn't huge she's just never been as huge as Britney.

 

The amount of videos with 100mil views proves that. Britney's catalogue is way more remembered because she had bigger hits and 2 diamond albums. 

 

Xtina was big, maybe at a push she was lukewarm level huge... but her peak is nowhere near close to Britney's in terms of the sale of an album, a tour, single, streams, youtube, radio... the list goes on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

No one said she wasn't huge she's just never been as huge as Britney.

 

The amount of videos with 100mil views proves that. Britney's catalogue is way more remembered because she had bigger hits and 2 diamond albums. 

 

Xtina was big, maybe at a push she was lukewarm level huge... but her peak is nowhere near close to Britney's in terms of the sale of an album, a tour, single, streams, youtube, radio... the list goes on. 

Xtina’s “big”-ness is in her talent legacy and awards.

 

Knee could never hit those notes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,777
45 minutes ago, hector said:

xtina moo madonna and knee but i mean... are we surprised

Madonna didn't decline at the 2000s, she got more #1 albums, some classics and huge tours. MDNA tour is into top 10 most successful tours of 2010s, 2 #1 albums, Super Bowl, Eurovision performances, Golden Globe, 3 Billboard Awards etc. That's not dead career lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,266
1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Madonna didn't decline at the 2000s, she got more #1 albums, some classics and huge tours. MDNA tour is into top 10 most successful tours of 2010s, 2 #1 albums, Super Bowl, Eurovision performances, Golden Globe, 3 Billboard Awards etc. That's not dead career lol.

but she did in the 10s, she had huge tours but her album sales weren't big that's why i added her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,787

Why do you hate Xtina so much brit2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,641
6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Why do you hate Xtina so much brit2 

Almost as much as Britney hates you brit5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×