Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

FKA twigs | MAGDALENE | November 8th, 2019

On 9/9/2019 at 4:59 PM, Hunty Bear said:

I can't lie...that cover art is so fugly dead2 but I couldn't imagine this album being longer than 10 tracks! I'm so fucking hyped tbh bebe1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, Hunty Bear said:

turns out I actually like the cover art sass1

omg they switch like...

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not sure about Mirrored Heart and Daybed, but the other snippets SLAP rih6

Mirrored Heart and Daybed are two of my favorite snippets actually. Fallen Alien seems to be the best song of the album based on the snippet though and I’m not sure about the title track but it does have a very nice breakdown at the end which I am excited for. 

Guys she’ll be on Jimmy Fallon on October 30th and on Jools Holland sometime in early November. Let’s all hope and pray collectively that she performs Home With You and not hol—holy...hol—I can’t even say it.

it's out there y'all! I just finished my first full-listen and I'm blown away jj2 LP1 was theatrical and dramatic but MAGDALENE feels so much more deeply personal, bitter and desolate as a whole! still need to digest it more but it's definitely an instant click for me, already one of my favorite albums of the year for sure 

home with you, sad day, mirrored heart, daybed and obviously cellophane are also my first-listen current faves!

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

This is clearly her best release to date, and my personal AOTY. Fallen Alien is insane in the best way possible bebe1cry6 

she's always been an album artist and this album proves that! I don't know if it's better than LP1 and I don't think I'll be able to make a conclusive opinion for a while but it really is special, definitely blows M3LL155X out of the water

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.