Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Don’t Call Me Angel | Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey | September 13, 2019

20 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

is anyone else worried that it's gonna be awful? rip4 

yes rip4 

have no idea how their voices are going to sound together on top of this being a pure pop song, a sound all three girls abandoned (Lana never even touched that sound to begin with tbh). this could end up sounding like a total cluster... rip4 

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

yes rip4 

have no idea how their voices are going to sound together on top of this being a pure pop song, a sound all three girls abandoned (Lana never even touched that sound to begin with tbh). this could end up sounding like a total cluster... rip4 

Sis Miley and Ariana both emulated this exact sound this year-

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Sis Miley and Ariana both emulated this exact sound this year-

cool? still doesn’t negate my point that it’s no longer their main sound any longer? and even then their pop songs this year aren’t even as pure pop as DCMA sounds so far? rip4 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

cool? still doesn’t negate my point that it’s no longer their main sound any longer? and even then their pop songs this year aren’t even as pure pop as DCMA sounds so far? rip4 

It does negate your point since their last releases were TUN and SIS, both of which having a song or more like this ari9

And I don't know what you mean about "pure pop" since this is literally a hip hop beat, something all 3 of them seem to like

1 minute ago, Venom said:

It does negate your point since their last releases were TUN and SIS, both of which having a song or more like this ari9

And I don't know what you mean about "pure pop" since this is literally a hip hop beat, something all 3 of them seem to like

TUN is literally urban and r&b influenced and SIS is.... whatever that is so huh? dead2 

If that’s a hip hop beat to you.... laughcry1 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.