Sign in to follow this  

Don’t Call Me Angel | Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey | September 13, 2019

Hylia 85,494
1 hour ago, Liam said:

dont call me Legend L

jHBFQ1F.gif 

We don’t 

Spoiler

🤪

Divine 150,170
20 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

is anyone else worried that it's gonna be awful? rip4 

yes rip4 

have no idea how their voices are going to sound together on top of this being a pure pop song, a sound all three girls abandoned (Lana never even touched that sound to begin with tbh). this could end up sounding like a total cluster... rip4 

Venom 7,214
7 minutes ago, Divine said:

yes rip4 

have no idea how their voices are going to sound together on top of this being a pure pop song, a sound all three girls abandoned (Lana never even touched that sound to begin with tbh). this could end up sounding like a total cluster... rip4 

Sis Miley and Ariana both emulated this exact sound this year-

Divine 150,170
3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Sis Miley and Ariana both emulated this exact sound this year-

cool? still doesn’t negate my point that it’s no longer their main sound any longer? and even then their pop songs this year aren’t even as pure pop as DCMA sounds so far? rip4 

Venom 7,214
1 minute ago, Divine said:

cool? still doesn’t negate my point that it’s no longer their main sound any longer? and even then their pop songs this year aren’t even as pure pop as DCMA sounds so far? rip4 

It does negate your point since their last releases were TUN and SIS, both of which having a song or more like this ari9

And I don't know what you mean about "pure pop" since this is literally a hip hop beat, something all 3 of them seem to like

Divine 150,170
1 minute ago, Venom said:

It does negate your point since their last releases were TUN and SIS, both of which having a song or more like this ari9

And I don't know what you mean about "pure pop" since this is literally a hip hop beat, something all 3 of them seem to like

TUN is literally urban and r&b influenced and SIS is.... whatever that is so huh? dead2 

If that’s a hip hop beat to you.... laughcry1 

Hermione 26,190

I need my cheesy girl power pure pop; it's been far too long. I hope they give me Independent Women Part I.

Poppy 136

I'm ready it's confirmed! Those three together in song and video? Yass. It's for the new Charlie's Angels movie. Yasss. ari2