Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Ben Platt | Rain | Official Video

On 9/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, aerials said:

his album only came out in march and he's already got a new song? we have to stan.

Yeah but all singles with mv were out before album he didn’t release anything after that until now

On 9/17/2019 at 1:57 AM, Robi said:

Yeah but all singles with mv were out before album he didn’t release anything after that until now

he released 3 videos that flowed as a story before but then released older and temporary love AFTER the album was released so ur wrong lol.

and the album is only 6 months old so it seems a little weird to be releasing new non-album music now rather than another single from the album.

9 hours ago, aerials said:

and the album is only 6 months old so it seems a little weird to be releasing new non-album music now rather than another single from the album.

Maybe he's just moving on? I'm just happy to have Ben music, honestly, especially since I adore "Rain".

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Maybe he's just moving on? I'm just happy to have Ben music, honestly, especially since I adore "Rain".

probably but it's a shame. don't get me wrong i adore rain too, it's such a great song. i just also love the album so much and hold it so dear that i hoped for a little longer out of it.

1 hour ago, aerials said:

probably but it's a shame. don't get me wrong i adore rain too, it's such a great song. i just also love the album so much and hold it so dear that i hoped for a little longer out of it.

We got five music videos from the album; that's more than most artists get, period. I'm happy. Haha.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.