Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LetoyaLuckettStan

Why does Janet Vs Madonna exist???

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This still looks so scripted to me jj3 

Like, what's the point of him just randomly ripping one part of her costume? nicki5

I think the red part of the costume wasn't meant to rip off. jj4

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Yeah, I know that jj4 Just the black one so it reveals the red part, but like what kind of purpose does that serve? lol3 Obviously scripted. lol3

Yeah it's definitely scripted and just a poor wardrobe malfunction. I think if it happened today there wouldn't have been as big of a reaction and rightly so, queen Janet got treated unfairly. 

Jealousy, anger, crackbrit15 for some reason whenever females are super successful stans try to bring them down to uplift others it’s weird. I don’t even get the comparisons I feel like they’re completely different artists imobey4

and also both serve important purposesgaga6 Before Madonna’s debut, the careers of pop girls in that lane were a bit different and afterwards almost every MPG coincidentally has a parallel career moment (Beyoncé metamorphosis:Similar to Madonna’s new life with Ray of light) 

Janet’s dancing is very influential/respected and anytime a black face is winning In mainstream it is a Win Win burn1

28 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Because what Janet does has class. tehehehe jj1

2JIYRP.gif

I never thought it was scripted but looking at this now...why would she cover her nips with the studs underneath her clothing if she never intended to reveal her boob. jj3

Or did she pierce her nips before that. jj3

But regardless the way the red bra was practically glued to the black one and Justin grabbing both of them....very sus. The red bra is not even the same on both sides. On the right you can practically see all of it while on the left its just one plastic strip jj3

Janet and Madonna have had some parallels. For instance, their "sexual" albums, janet. and Erotica were released months apart. In fact, most of their albums were released months apart. However, I do agree that they are different artists. The main reason they are pitted against each other is because the public loves to do so, especially to women.

I think that their real life beef was over about 2009. I have a cague flashback of Madonna and Janet together backstage at the VMAs of that year due to the MJ Tribute, and they were OK with each other.

However, media likes to pit them again each other and that sucks. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.