Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Kacey's debut had more impact than any pop girl this decade

STDP 100% was more impactful and a staple in Kacey's career than Golden Hour... The reason why it might not seem like is because Golden Hour made a huge and successful crossover to the pop world while still maintaining a country sound. Hense why she swept non-genre awards as well

11 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

This is more shocking discovery than line "The call is coming from inside the house" in When A Stranger Calls when I was a kid/younger. jj2 And from this point of view, equally importantjj5

We need to talk about IT sometime cry0 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Consider it done and scheduled. And both 1979 and 2006 version will be included. jj2

Oh my god wait I meant IT as in the masterpiece that is Stephen King’s Novel and Movie adaption. But I am more than happy to talk about when a stranger calls as well!! demi1 

Just now, Andrew! said:

Oh my god wait I meant IT as in the masterpiece that is Stephen King’s Novel and Movie adaption. But I am more than happy to talk about when a stranger calls as well!! demi1 

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding. I got nostalgic for the Stranger for a moment, but as of now, I can definitely say both 2017 and 2019 ( to a lesser extent though ) movie adaptions blow out of the water 1990 one and rival the novel's theme and vibe pretty well. I was so glad seeing King himself doing cameo in Chapter Two. Reminded me of Hitchcock doing the same in his movies. 

Also, energy of protagnosits is slightly more enjoyable when they were kids, but we will have time to discuss it properly soon enough. jj2

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding. I got nostalgic for the Stranger for a moment, but as of now, I can definitely say both 2017 and 2019 ( to a lesser extent though ) movie adaptions blow out of the water 1990 one and rival the novel's theme and vibe pretty well. I was so glad seeing King himself doing cameo in Chapter Two. Reminded me of Hitchcock doing the same in his movies. 

Also, energy of protagnosits is slightly more enjoyable when they were kids, but we will have time to discuss it properly soon enough. jj2

Ugh yes I look forward to it jj2 I loved it though honestly. I want a red balloon tattoo. 

7 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Ugh those Barbie legs! giveup3

But Kacey released her album before this photoshop chanteuse so another one for her debut's impact! giveup3

We love legends supporting legends. moo8ari3

Although Me. I am. The Photoshop Chanteuse... done the pose when Kacey was still in diapers.  moo11

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.