Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

I cannot believe we got fucking Dope instead of her best ballad.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUCCCKKK???? gaga4 

This would have easily been her best ballad. The natural and soft vocals, the melody, the lyrics. gaga1 This just keeps proving what many people have been saying. ARTPOP has been screwed up BIG TIME. Who needed a Rick Rubin production when this slayed the absolute SHIT out of the final product???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XjLUF844k

Just now, Madonna said:

Both awful. nicki5 We should have gotten TEA and Princess Die.

Both Tea and Princess Die would've slapped I agree, but Brooklyn Nights is far from awful. The bridge alone >>> oprah3

1 minute ago, CHOKE said:

Both Tea and Princess Die would've slapped I agree, but Brooklyn Nights is far from awful. The bridge alone >>> oprah3

The instrumental is so cheap and cheesy. I can't get over it. The song sounds like a demo and never would have worked on the album. It's just...really overrated and bad. bebe1 

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The instrumental is so cheap and cheesy. I can't get over it. The song sounds like a demo and never would have worked on the album. It's just...really overrated and bad. bebe1 

that's because it is a demo orangu1had it been chosen for the album they would've mastered the instrumental gaga6

6 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

that's because it is a demo orangu1had it been chosen for the album they would've mastered the instrumental gaga6

It would have still sounded cheap and cheesy. jj4 It's just not a well produced song.

Sorry but this doesn't touch Dope on an emotional level. Nor would this have fit on ARTPOP. Y'all need to stop doing the most on Dope's vocals. They were intentional and really aren't THAT bad ffs. 

49 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You can literally say all of those things about this track too brit10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.