Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Camila predicted to tank on the Hot 100

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

It's what that payola'd RAT deserves! A shame too since I feel like I would enjoy both of her songs if they weren't sung by someone who sounds like they just ingested an entire helium tank.

Rfeklz9.gif

OMG dead0

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Motivation is just as low ari11

motivation was released weeks ago + she went down bc of post malone.. also, debuted higher than camila's tracks! with all that payola and camila's barely debuting in the top 50? embarrassing ari11

And people tried to push the fact that she was actually interesting and a bigger artist than Ari. Shawnless and Liar (About this song being a hit) just proves the point that Havana was a fluke! Everything released after NBTS tanked.. and that song only was a hit because it was riding off Havana.

6 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Omg yass queen ariana slaying all the way 25 and number 19 on billboard after just 1 month when she peaked at #8 lol3

If u are trying to imply boyfriend is a flop then... agugaga’s delusion is shaking

I am glad to see she is flopping for filth. The only reason the songs even debuted that high was because of all the buzz around Senorita. If she had released these songs beforen Senorita we would've seen worse carnage. 

The fact that she waited until that song blew up to start the rollout for her album and using Shawn's fans to buy her music by association lol3 She and her face are truly insufferable. 

18 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I am glad to see she is flopping for filth. The only reason the songs even debuted that high was because of all the buzz around Senorita. If she had released these songs beforen Senorita we would've seen worse carnage. 

The fact that she waited until that song blew up to start the rollout for her album and using Shawn's fans to buy her music by association lol3 She and her face are truly insufferable. 

i think she will release a breakup song soon gag1 gettin that media attention for ending that relationship gag1

9 hours ago, hector said:

motivation was released weeks ago + she went down bc of post malone.. also, debuted higher than camila's tracks! with all that payola and camila's barely debuting in the top 50? embarrassing ari11

Senorita went #1. She should have delayed the release of Shameless until Senorita was out of Hot 100. I think Shameless sucks but her label got greedy. It’s what she deserves. oprah14

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.